• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

Great! Two more new titles! I'll go make amends to the first post right now.

Ash-kid, just remember to put a spoiler box in that kind of information. Just change it when you get the chance. Thanks.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I like 161's title it's fitting I think.

Vernikova

Champion
It took me like a second to figure out the title for DP161 but when I did I kind of laughed. I really like the title and stuff. It's probably because of how they got Dawn's nickname into the title.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Is this real? That picture looks a little edited.
Well if that's true and I believe you, it looks pretty good. This bit reminds me the logo of the first seasons, don't know why.

Torpoleon

It's true. I also saw the commercial for the season where they showed the logo. Later on, I'll try and add the logo to the first post to make the first post look a little more snazzier.

EDIT: I can't seem to get the image onto the very top of the first post, so yeah. It just shows the link to the logo.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great, thanks, a new title. It rhymes nicely. Ire and Fire, I mean.
I really love titles with rhyming words.

Torpoleon

OK. I'll go and edit in DP163's title and what not. That does seem interesting that three of the titles are almost the same.

Torpoleon

Sorry for the double post. DP164's title is Piplup, Up and Away! from MSN TV and airs on Jul. 17, 2010. DP165 & DP166's English Dub Titles are thus far unknown, but MSN TV says that DP165 airs on Jul. 24, 2010 and that DP166 airs on Jul. 31, 2010.

I'll bring up more information as it becomes available.

Shadow XD001

So, I really liked last week's episode title because fit the episode itself and was quite funny since Dawn said the reason why she was called "Dee-Dee".

Fighting Ire with Fire is a cool title for DP163 because it's about Monferno and..
it evolving into Infernape! FTW!!

I'm also excited for DP164 because of more Draco Meteor practices (Did Gible ever master that) and Piplup getting hit by it! LOL :D At least something good happens to Piplup; something well-deserved for the overused penguin....

Oh, and something funny about the Theme Song and the last picture, after Pikachu's Iron Tail, is that it shows Ash Cyndaquil! Wow, the writers can really fool us with this kind of stuff....

Torpoleon

So, I really liked last week's episode title because fit the episode itself and was quite funny since Dawn said the reason why she was called "Dee-Dee".

Fighting Ire with Fire is a cool title for DP163 because it's about Monferno and..
it evolving into Infernape! FTW!!

I'm also excited for DP164 because of more Draco Meteor practices (Did Gible ever master that) and Piplup getting hit by it! LOL :D At least something good happens to Piplup; something well-deserved for the overused penguin....

Oh, and something funny about the Theme Song and the last picture, after Pikachu's Iron Tail, is that it shows Ash Cyndaquil! Wow, the writers can really fool us with this kind of stuff....
This is only about talk for the Season 13: Pokemon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors episodes and not the new opening. Also, anything pertaining to an episode title with an episode that has not aired in the US should be put in spoilers. ANYTHING.

DP 164: Piplup, Up and Away. 07/17/2010

http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-episodes/pokemon-dp-sinnoh-league-victors/?ipp=40

It also shows new airings for the 24th and 31st, but no title.
I did post that two posts above you, but thanks for providing the link.

I'll put DP165 & DP166 outside the Spoiler Box once we find out their English Dub Titles.

JohnLee

I did post that two posts above you, but thanks for providing the link.

I'll put DP165 & DP166 outside the Spoiler Box once we find out their English Dub Titles.

Oh haha I'm sorry. I just skimmed really fast to see if anyone provided a link or put the title in bold for the new episode. I'm sure that'll it'll update with the new episode titles within a couple of days.

Status
Not open for further replies.