• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Good job.
The title sounds good. It's a nice combination between Fire and Electric..

STICKTOPIA

Adyniz is right I saw it too. Thx Adyniz! You're right Ash-kid it is a nice combination!

HoennMaster

And MSN gives us the final episode of July.

DP166: The Fleeing Tower of Sunyshore!
Airs July 31st.

Not the best they could have used, but still a somewhat cool title.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Both are pretty awesome titles! Who would know where DP166 get's it's title. :p Cant wait for these episodes.

Torpoleon

My netbook hasn't been working, so I'll update when it gets fixed or when my brotger gets a laptop. Which ever comes first. I'm on the Wii. Sorry, guys!

Torpoleon

Do you have a source? I only saw DP167's English Dub Title on Wikipedia. I'll still add it in though.

I also edited everything else in from before.

Torpoleon

OK, thanks. I have everything all edited in now.

adyniz

Bulbapædist
DP 168: Not announced/set to air in future/skipped for now (I guess)

DP 169: Pokémon Ranger: Heatran Rescue Mission
Airing on: August 14, 2010

DP170: Bertha of the Elite Four: Hippowdon vs. Torterra
Airing on: August 21, 2010

DP171: Togekiss Dance: The Princess Pokémon Contest
Airing on: August 28, 2010

DP172: Togekiss: The Magnificent Battle
Airing on: September 4, 2010

Source:
* MSN TV
* ToonZone Forums

It's weird, they just translated the Japanese titles as it is. Not only MSN TV, but Toon Zone also revealed the same titles few days ago and I thought it was a mistake but now MSN TV too.

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Wow. I'll edit those in later.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid

Source:
* MSN TV
* ToonZone Forums

It's weird, they just translated the Japanese titles as it is. Not only MSN TV, but Toon Zone also revealed the same titles few days ago and I thought it was a mistake but now MSN TV too.

I think that those titles are not the real titles. Those titles are the japanese titles, it can't be. And... they forgot DP168's title.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast

Source:
* MSN TV
* ToonZone Forums

Im going to agree with everyone else, it is very peculiar for them just to give the japanese title in english, very unlike the dub.

Torpoleon

DP121 was the exact same Japanese & English Dub Title.

I was going to wait anyways since I only have the Wii for Internet until later today.

EDIT: I will leave everything as is for the episodes in the first post until further confirmations comes about for the recently revealed episode titles.

Last edited:

adyniz

Bulbapædist
RIP Pun Titles 1998 - 2010? :(

Yeah, probably. Last time, when Ranger special aired, they changed the dub title but not this time which probably means that they will use the same Japanese titles from now on.
One more thing I forgot to mention above, DP168 has been moved from the sequence (it'll will air somewhere in the future, most probably after DP178 or DP177 because there isn't any good gap before and after that to put this episode on).

Status
Not open for further replies.