• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torpoleon

NO! This is for the discussion of present Seasons 13: Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors DUB (English) Titles. Why must following the directions be so hard for most you members here?

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I like the titles.
The first title is great, I love the combinations with Dawn's name.

Torpoleon

More titles. Awesome! Alright, so I'll get those edited in as soon as possible.

When we get DP169's English Dub Title, should I put it in between DP168 & DP170 or wherever it fits from when it airs?

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
More titles. Awesome! Alright, so I'll get those edited in as soon as possible.

When we get DP169's English Dub Title, should I put it in between DP168 & DP170 or wherever it fits from when it airs?

I think it should be put in airing sequence whenever that may be but also between DP168 & 170 put a note like, 'Note: DP169 will air at a later date' or something like that.

Torpoleon

Well, I kept DP169 in the spoiler box, s yeah. I'll put DP168 in order of the airing sequence then.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Dawn of a Royal Day sounds awesome. I'm loving it! :D both titles are great, Im looking forward to seeing them.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
DP 171: Dawn of a Royal Day!
Airing On: August 28, 2010

DP 172: With the Easiest of Grace!
Airing On: September 4, 2010

Source: MSN TV

Hmm not too impressive. I've noticed that their puns are running quite thin lately. I think the only positive thing about that is that the titles are revealing more than they usually do. Not as good or funny as some of the past puns but at least now you can pretty much figure out what's going to happen in the episodes even if you haven't seen them.

I like how DP 171's titles hints at Dawn being the main character and her switch with her "twin" due to the "royal" part and I like that DP 172 hints at grace being involved. This time, it's Togekiss' grace.

Vernikova

Champion
I think that "Dawn of a Royal Day" is a pretty good title too. I'm happy that these titles aren't trying to hard to be funny and are just being more straightforward.

NightWolf7

I think the title for Pokemon season 13 (Sinnoh League Victors) Isn't very good but I have seen some episodes, and seems that they are alout more detailed, and I like were they are going with It.

Torpoleon

Are you talking about the Dub Titles for Season 13 being detailed. If not then, come on guys! It is a simple rule to follow to ONLY talk about the current Season 13 Titles. If you can't do that, then don't post here. For crying the hell out loud! This is driving me up the wall how people don't listen in the PAD.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Take a deep breath, Torp. It may be your thread but you're not a mod, so save yourself the energy (as well as the backlash of other members) by simply reporting spam posts.

Torpoleon

Since Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs will be released in the US on Oct. 4, 2010 (and DP169 will tie-in with the release), I put DP169's English Dub Airdate as Oct. 2010, since it probably wont be the exact day that Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs comes out that the episode will air, as that is a Monday. Just thought I'd clarify upon that.

adyniz

Bulbapædist
Since Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs will be released in the US on Oct. 4, 2010 (and DP169 will tie-in with the release), I put DP169's English Dub Airdate as Oct. 2010, since it probably wont be the exact day that Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs comes out that the episode will air, as that is a Monday. Just thought I'd clarify upon that.

Sounds good to me :)
The titles will be probably available soon enough, I'll post them when I get those :D

Status
Not open for further replies.