• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

How is four words long?

Torpoleon

It is probably the amount of letters in some of the words that someone could deem this episode title as long. I like it, since I know what it is a pun off of.

Adyniz: You might not want to post a picture from the episode anymore, unless if it is one that doesn't spoil what the episode is about.

Vernikova

Champion
I have no problem wit this title at all. In my opinion, it's kind of clever though that's probably because I'm not one to make any decent kind of pun.

adyniz

Bulbapædist
Adyniz: You might not want to post a picture from the episode anymore, unless if it is one that doesn't spoil what the episode is about.
I don't think so. I posted that image from the official TV Tokyo site which they putted before the episode aired.
Pokemon.com also follows the same trend and always put 4 pictures of the upcoming episode. So, I don't think it will hurt anyone if I post a small pic even if it shows a new character.

Torpoleon

OK, Serebii can't take down the pictures on the main site, so I guess it's OK.

I read on Wikipedia that Season 13 Episodes will air at 10 AM Eastern Standard Time starting on Jan. 1, 2011. I don't know if this is true, however (I hope it is not), but I just thought I'd throw that out there. It is from Wikipedia, but I just wanted to tell you guys of this news. Bakugan: Gundalian Invaders New Episodes get a time switch as well obviously. I do believe that it is still Saturday for new episodes.

Jan. 1, 2011 is a Saturday by the way! I wont update the first post with this information until it is confirmed. If it is true, the 8 AM time slot would only last for Pokémon Episodes for just about 2 and a half months.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
I do hope the episodes get back to a 9 CST (10 EST) slot, just like back in the Season 11/12 airings. Though its 7 CST right now, this would be a lovely time to have once more. x3

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
DP182: "An Old Family Blend!"
Airing on: November 20, 2010

DP183: "League Unleashed!"
Airing on: November 27, 2010

Source: MSN TV Schedule

Thanks as always adyniz! Wow these are some really interesting titles that we've got. I wasn't even expecting to get new titles for a while yet. I'm sort of hesitant to post my full thoughts on the episode titles since I'm sure my opinions will be mocked, but I'll chance it just this once and see how it goes.

I hadn't even realized that the Sinnoh League was at our doorstep until I saw these titles and their respective image. I guess I just didn't think the League episodes would get dubbed so quickly; TPCI really is pushing the anime ahead at full steam. I don't get the first title so someone may have to point out it's origin to me. The second title is pretty good though and it gets right to the point; the start of the Pokemon League. I'm a fan.

Last edited:

adyniz

Bulbapædist
Just an opinion (don't kill me, coz it's MY OWN opinion)

Thanks as always adyniz! Wow these are some really interesting titles that we've got. I wasn't even expecting to get new titles for a while yet. I'm sort of hesitant to post my full thoughts on the episode titles since I'm sure my opinions will be bashed, but I'll chance it just this once and see how it goes.

I hadn't even realized that the Sinnoh League was at our doorstep until I saw these titles and their respective image. I guess I just didn't think the League episodes would get dubbed so quickly; TPCI really is pushing the anime ahead at full steam. I don't get the first title so someone may have to point out it's origin to me. The second title is pretty good though and it gets right to the point; the start of the Pokemon League. I'm a fan.

My pleasure Kira :)
As far as 1st title is concerned, I think blend means reunion or combination (something like that) which clearly points at Ash's Old Pokes return, since they're also important to ash (he considers them as his family, just a thought :p). So, "An Old Family Blend" is a very good title. Second title have everything pre-defined if ya know what I mean :D

HoennMaster

Old refereed to pre-Sinnoh pokémon that Ash obtained, family, obviously Ash is close to his pokémon, and blend, a combination of his older and newer Pokémon.

Also, TPCi is still dubbing and airing episodes at the same pace they have been for two years now.

Torpoleon

Nice to see these! So, I'll get them added in right away! League Unleashed definitely sounds like it is a pun off of something.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Nice to see these! So, I'll get them added in right away! League Unleashed definitely sounds like it is a pun off of something.

The only thing I could think of when I saw that title was the TCG set 'HS unleashed' maybe this is something that pokemon international would do.

Vernikova

Champion
I like "An Old Family Blend" better than "League Unleashed". They're are both good titles but the former has a better ring when I say it. "League Unleashed" seems kind of lazy in my opinion.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/images/episodes/184_1.jpg[/IMG139]
DP184: "Casting a Paul on Barry!"
Airdate: December 4, 2010

My first contribution, and it's a Barry episode haha. I don't get this title pun though, does anyone have a clue what it's based on?

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I have no clue what this could be based off of. But for some reason I really like this title. I have no problem with putting the names of characters in the titles and I think that this one pulled it of pretty well. I certainly like it better than "Barry's Out All Over".

Torpoleon

The only thing I could think of when I saw that title was the TCG set 'HS unleashed' maybe this is something that pokemon international would do.
Maybe! That would be cool and it also references the "League" Part of the the Season 13 Title.

[IMG139]http://www.tv-tokyo.co.jp/contents/pokemon_dp/images/episodes/184_1.jpg[/IMG139]

My first contribution, and it's a Barry episode haha. I don't get this title pun though, does anyone have a clue what it's based on?
Of course everyone could surmise the two people that are important to this episode. I'll get it edited in after I finish this post.

DP182: I like this title since it references Ash's Older Pokémon blending in with Ash's Sinnoh Pokémon. They could have made it Erupting into a Family Blend! since it would also reference Ash's Quilava learning Eruption.
DP183: It signifies that the Sinnoh League is unleashed, in other words, the Sinnoh League starts.
DP184: It shows that Paul & Barry battle in the Lily of the Valley Conference. Casting a Paul on Barry probably means having Paul face Barry.

I can't wait for more titles!

adyniz

Bulbapædist

Wow! Thanks Kira.
A perfect perfect title for the episode. TCPi is getting better *YAY*.
This clearly points at shh.... :p :D

I tried to google it and I got an odd result... Is it a pun of Casting a Pregnant Belly? Lol :D

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Oh wow, these titles are coming in. I love the first title (DP182). And the first two episode titles for the Leauge are nicely named.

Casting a Paul on Barry is a clever title indeed. Im really looking forward to the League episodes. Especially DP182. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.