• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Looks like a pun of 'Casting a spell on you' symbolising that paul is like a spell in this episode, hmmm. I cant wait to watch it and find out what it's about.

Torpoleon

Wow! Thanks Kira.
A perfect perfect title for the episode. TCPi is getting better *YAY*.
This clearly points at shh.... :p :D

I tried to google it and I got an odd result... Is it a pun of Casting a Pregnant Belly? Lol :D
Well, Belly does sound of rhyme with Barry and Pregnant & Belly have the same first letter as Paul & Barry respectively. I checked the recently revealed episode titles on Bulbapedia and they didn't say anything about the titles, so maybe that means the titles aren't a pun off of something? I guess we would have to wait for that......

adyniz

Bulbapædist
Is there goin to be a one hour episode (2 episodes) on december 4th?
Recently, MSN TV have added a new title but "untitled" along with Casting Paul on Barry and both eps are set to air on december 4. Can it be a mistake or something else?

http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-episodes/pokemon-dp-sinnoh-league-victors/?ipp=40

Oh, and they might rename the "Lily of the Valley Island" to "Dandelion Island".
Source: www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/guide/

Although, Pokemon.com have made a bunch of mistakes in the past so it might be an error but still Dandelion Island sounds great :D

Torpoleon

I doubt they would rename Lily of the Valley Island.

With the double episode, that seems weird since DP184 should be listed before it and not after it, since it is the episode directly after DP183. Perhaps it is all a mistake and the untitled episode is supposed to air a week after DP184. I guess we will have to wait and see with all this.

EDIT: I watched DP181 recently and I think Dandelion Island was just an island where Ash & Co. and Buck went to search for the treasure since at the end of the episode, Ash & Co. went back on the boat.

Last edited:

HoennMaster

Is there goin to be a one hour episode (2 episodes) on december 4th?
Recently, MSN TV have added a new title but "untitled" along with Casting Paul on Barry and both eps are set to air on december 4. Can it be a mistake or something else?

http://tv.msn.com/tv/series-episodes/pokemon-dp-sinnoh-league-victors/?ipp=40

Oh, and they might rename the "Lily of the Valley Island" to "Dandelion Island".
Source: www.pokemon.com/us/tv-episodes/guide/

Although, Pokemon.com have made a bunch of mistakes in the past so it might be an error but still Dandelion Island sounds great :D

It's a mistake on MSN's part. Every once in a while they have weird glitches like that.

Dandelion Island is the Island that they visit in DP181.

Torpoleon

It's a mistake on MSN's part. Every once in a while they have weird glitches like that.

Dandelion Island is the Island that they visit in DP181.
To further confirm this, at the end of DP182, the announcer says that the Lily of the Valley Island Sinnoh League is now underway, or something like that. Dandelion Island was just a little filler island in DP181 that Ash & Co. + Buck went to for a silly treasure hunt.

MSN TV still hasn't changed the thing with Untitled, but I'm sure it will be changed by the time DP184 airs.

Still no new Season 13 Dub Titles, so just sit tight guys. We can hopefully get at least one tomorrow or definitely next week.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Since theres only 2 episode titles at the moment, that havent been aired yet, they're surely going to serve up some more titles soon. Hopefully tomorrow as usual. :D

adyniz

Bulbapædist
here is pokemon dp 185 english title

Working on a Right Move!

source cartoon network tv guide

A decent title.
Kind of a boring title but still, better than some old ones. It's a decent in a way that the episode was mainly featured on two moves. One was the Trick Room (duh...) and the other one was the perfection of Draco Meteor. So, not a bad title.

Torpoleon

OK, I'll update with that title right away! The title is pretty good and basically adyniz stated why it makes some sort of sense, so I figured I wouldn't need to re-iterate it.

Electric

Hey guys, I did the math (well actually the common sence) and counted the number of episodes left, and then assigned them to each week (with a Christmas and New Years hiatus) and concluded that Sinnoh League Victors would end February 5th, 2011.

Could this mean that we get Best Wishes before they come out in the US like previous times?

Vernikova

Champion
I think it's a pretty decent title even though it's so straight forward.

Torpoleon

Hey guys, I did the math (well actually the common sence) and counted the number of episodes left, and then assigned them to each week (with a Christmas and New Years hiatus) and concluded that Sinnoh League Victors would end February 5th, 2011.

Could this mean that we get Best Wishes before they come out in the US like previous times?
First off, I doubt there'd be a break for New Year's Day, unless if a lot of New Year's Specials come out and one happens to air that Saturday at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.

Second, just STOP. This thread has nothing to do with planning the end of the season. It is for discussion of the revealed episode titles related to this thread.

Third, this thread is placed here so people that only watch the dub wont get spoiled with future stuff. BW COUNTS AS FUTURE STUFF!

Fourth, there was a two-month break (or four month since Apr. 20, 2007 was just the first three episodes of DP) between AG & DP. There probably will be a break between DP & BW until the games come out in the US. So what? I'm sure everyone can go 2-4 months without their favorite little fictional cartoon.

I'm adding the information about no discussion of future stuff and end dates for this season to the first post and hopefully that can permanently shut you guys up.

HoennMaster

DP186: Familiarity Breeds Strategy!
December 18, 2010

CN Schedule

That is the final December episode. No episode will air on Christmas.

First off, I doubt there'd be a break for New Year's Day, unless if a lot of New Year's Specials come out and one happens to air that Saturday at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.

New episodes are never aired on New Years. It's considered the holidays.

Last edited:

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not a bad title really, fits well of course. I'm really looking forward to the episode for sure. Gonna be great!
Part 1 of Ash VS Paul. :D

Also interesting it's not just the last December episode, but the last episode of DP in 2010.

(P.O.K.E.M.O.N)

AshXSerena = Canon
DP186: Familiarity Breeds Strategy!
December 18, 2010

CN Schedule

That is the final December episode. No episode will air on Christmas.

New episodes are never aired on New Years. It's considered the holidays.

wait wait wait you cannot say this will be the last episode of the year until you show specific proof instead of your predictions some people could get the wrong idea reading your post i believe there will be a new ep on new years

HoennMaster

Do you even bother to look at a calendar? This episode is airing on December 18th, the Saturday after that is December 25th, aka Christmas. New episodes never air on Christmas and the 25th is the final Saturday of the year. Therefore, this is the final new episode of December.

As for New Years, once again, new episodes are never shown on New Years as it's a Holiday break for most stations.

Yankees4life

RONALDO!!!
Do you even bother to look at a calendar? This episode is airing on December 18th, the Saturday after that is December 25th, aka Christmas. New episodes never air on Christmas and the 25th is the final Saturday of the year. Therefore, this is the final new episode of December.

As for New Years, once again, new episodes are never shown on New Years as it's a Holiday break for most stations.

We don't know that yet, m8

CN does some weird sh!t to get ratings. They can just do a doubleheader on X-Mas or just a normal new eppy as usual. They DID air a new eppy on Thanksgiving weekend (Just sayin :) )

Status
Not open for further replies.