• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

HoennMaster

Yeah I do, I've seen TV schedules for Holidays for the past 7+ years. Only primetime shows and news shows air new episodes on Christmas and New Years. Other stations like CN ALWAYS play reruns. In fact, CN usually preempts all shows to show holiday specials, these year won't be any different just because Christmas is on a Saturday.

As for the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend, only Thanksgiving is a holiday so it has no effects on airing new episodes on that Saturday.

Torpoleon

I suppose it really doesn't matter. There is no use arguing for when the episode after DP186 airs. If it is two weeks, too bad. If not, congrats. We should have at least the 25th off, unless if they don't air Christmas Specials between 8 and 8:30 AM that day. Let's just wait for an official confirmation, please.

Anyways, I'll get the episode title added in. Sorry for the delay. Once again, the netbook is being annoying and I've been occupied with some video games. I can still use my dad's laptop, however.

blah*: OK, well I'm sorry if I had gotten you annoyed then. Yeah, it is weird for someone to come here and not want to be spoilered, but there probably are some people that don't want to be spoilred, hence why Serebii puts things like new Pokémon in spoiler tags. The thing is that I always thought that this episode was for discussion of the revealed dub titles for the season and not for when people think the season will end and when the next one will start.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Not a bad title. Cant say much about it, but I look forward to the continuation of Ash and Pauls full battle. ^^ Except, Rouser is a interesting word, the least haha.

Torpoleon

You guys do have to put the day, month and year that the episode airs, even if you do post the source and even though it is on Serebii.net. It airs on Jan. 8, 2011, so that is a two week break. I'm going to make another edit at the end of the first post.

Vernikova

Champion
DP187: A Real Rival Rouser!

Source: pokemon.com (official website)

It sounds boring to me. i don't really like the title for some reason. The use of alliteration is nice I guess but it's just dull for me.

Torpoleon

OK, I'll get the episode added in. Does anyone know what the episode is a pun off of?

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
OK, I'll get the episode added in. Does anyone know what the episode is a pun off of?

You do know they aren't always a pun. Sometimes they are just cleverly thought through titles about the episode because TPCi do actually have brains sometimes.

Torpoleon

You do know they aren't always a pun. Sometimes they are just cleverly thought through titles about the episode because TPCi do actually have brains sometimes.
True, but I would like to know how they came up with this episode title. I think I might know what it means:

Battling a Thaw in Relations means a thaw in the Ash VS Paul Rivalry an it is the climax of the battle.

I don't know. Whatever.

Torpoleon

Pokemon DP 189
Air Date January 22nd
English title: The Semi Final Frontier
Air time : 8:00 am : 7:00am central
The source is the most important thing to have, since it makes the episode authentic and because the information is about the episode title and airdate are there. I thought I made a notice quite a few times that you must have a source, but you don't need a link. 31 episodes later is when the streak breaks?

You don't need to put the air time unless if there was a change in the air time since the previous episode. I will add this episode because it was on the CN Schedule, but please don't forget the source. You just need to type it in.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
@188 title- I saw this episode title revealed a few days ago, and I forgot to mention here that it's a pretty good one! The episode is going to be a real treat as well, so I can barely stand waiting.^^

Torpoleon

I can only see this title on several forums and wikipedia. I need a proper source please
Well, upon reading their post, I looked it up and noticed that it is on CN Schedule. So, that would make the episode title real, I would assume.

I have it added in, but if any changes happen, I'll make changes to the first post with it.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Same with Serebii, I've seen it in wikis as well.

Would be great to know if this is real or not, especially when I checked MSN.com. Since the site isn't loading the episodes title/lists for me for some reason. @.@

Anyway, this presumed title looks interesting though. Especially being closely related to the title for the match between Brandon back at the Battle Frontier for the third time. ("Pace - The Final Frontier!") Just throwing in the "Semi-". :p

No doubt Im looking forward to DP188 and DP189 here.

Torpoleon

Same with Serebii, I've seen it in wikis as well.

Would be great to know if this is real or not, especially when I checked MSN.com. Since the site isn't loading the episodes title/lists for me for some reason. @.@

Anyway, this presumed title looks interesting though. Especially being closely related to the title for the match between Brandon back at the Battle Frontier for the third time. ("Pace - The Final Frontier!") Just throwing in the "Semi-". :p

No doubt Im looking forward to DP188 and DP189 here.
Well, it is on the CN Schedule. The episode probably is real, although all this talk is what happens when people don't post the source. But yeah, I think since the episode is on the CN Schedule that it is real.

Vernikova

Champion
Aah, I don't really like this title that much. It doesn't seem all that creative to me and it doesn't get me excited ofr the episode or anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.