• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Diamond & Pearl: Sinnoh League Victors (Season 13) Dub Titles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Acorrding to MSN the last two titles of D/P are the following

#190: The Brockster Is In
01/29/011

#191: Memories Are Made of Bliss
02/05/11

Last edited:

Torpoleon

Hmm, well, I just looked it up, but it didn't show anything for Season 13 after I clicked the Episode Guide spot. I'll just wait for now. Also, along with the source and episode title, you must include the air date. I'm assuming that it said January 29, 2011 & February 5, 2011 for DP190 & DP191 respectively?

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
Yeah, it did say those dates for both of them plus when checked did you click. On the episodes button because they can be found there?

Darkness Angel

Lover of Fate-Chan
I wonder how you found those because when ever I look up MSN is just says not found for anything SLV related.

To find them for yourself first click on the pokemon eppy link, For this upcoming saturday under the tv listings then. Click on view all airing and it will take you to a list of eppys airing. Next click on the episodes button to your left and you will be taken to a list of all the eppys listed. Enculding the two I just posted eariler.

Torpoleon

Well, Serebii updated with the episodes, so I'll add them in. Seems like the writers wont skip February 5, 2011 even though Movie 13 is airing in the US on that day.

Either way, DP190 & DP191 are the last batch of episode titles for this season, which means that there shouldn't be too much posts here anymore. I'll request this thread to be closed shortly after DP191 airs.

Torpoleon

That...wasn't....needed........AT ALL. Thanks, but that is irrelevant and just a waste of time. There wont be any new episode titles and people probably got all discussion of episode titles out already. I wont request this closed, though, because I believe that someone will remember something they wanted to say about an episode title. Congratulations could have been done over VM/PM (so can sorrys).

-Salamence-

I can't believe. USA is trying to ruin everything. Japan made a name in English(!), best wishes, and they are replacing this to black white? they have no idea what they are doing.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
I have no problem with the new name. At least we can still call it BW0.., so it's better than anything.

Torpoleon

Hmm, seeing as how Serebii is the one that brought it up here, I guess it is fine. There will be a Dub Titles thread for Season 14 soon. I guess this thread could suffice for discussion of the new US Series Title.

I do like Best Wishes, but I think Black & White is fine. I was hoping that they wouldn't repeat the same thing they did with DP, but whatever.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
Just following last season I suppose. Last time they started with diamond and pearl so this time they start with black and white. Makes sense and I am perfectly fine with it because they did make a pretty awesome saga didnt they? (this is in no way to spur discussion on the diamond and pearl saga it was just a side note i thought I would include).

Vernikova

Champion
I don't really care about the title. I like it better than "Best Wishes" though so it's an improvement for me.

HoennMaster

I can't believe. USA is trying to ruin everything. Japan made a name in English(!), best wishes, and they are replacing this to black white? they have no idea what they are doing.

What a stupid statement. Diamond and Pearl wasn't English? Advanced Generation wasn't English either? TPCi doesn't have to use the same names as the Japanese version. That doesn't mean they don't know what they are doing, what a ridiculous statement.

Torpoleon

Assuming they add something to the season title, like in the past, for Season 15, you'd only have to deal with Black & White! for about 52 episodes, about one year. Aside from the theme song, when are you really going to see the season title during the course of the Season 14 episodes?

Torpoleon

True. I'll go ask the mods. I also forgot to ask. Thanks for the reminder.

Status
Not open for further replies.