• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Direct Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Interesting. There's one shot of the male protagonist running through a forest with a girl behind him. It's not the female protagonist though. Rival? Customization?

I really the girl's look too. Very European.

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor
Oh, wow, how did I not see that.

The stag thing looks like an X and the Giratina thing looks like a Y.

crimson22

I really don't want to sound like i'm complaining, but the legendaries (X inparticular) really don't give the Pokemon feeling. They definetly look more like Digimon. But putting that aside, there is something that bugs me more. How the hell are these two legendaries going to contrast each other like the others?

I get the feeling it will be darkness vs light. The Y gives off a very evil sorta vibe, while X looks very pure and peaceful.

Poetry

Dancing Mad
Could these be the Bug, Fire and Ghost/Psychic Gym?

Interesting that they're keeping the Unova-introduced Gym logo as seen on the statues in the last picture.

Now all I want is a separate Pokemart again and I'm happy.

y1y

First of all I must say........AWESOME!!!! Think i'll be getting Y ;)

Something I've been saying for a while is that the starters should be given secondary types that are also (rock, paper scissors) and have the Pokemon usually weaker to one strong against it due to secondary typing e.g Grass given dark being strong against fire given psychic and it looks like it's happened :D

If you see the second moves of the starters in the video it's hinting at their secondary typing....Chespin(grass) will have dark, Fennekin(fire) will have Psychic and Froakie(water) will have fighting......study the video again if yas have doubts ;)

What a great observation! Especially seeing as the typical fire, grass, water relationship is bound to be the standard typing at the beginning of the game, with the fighting, dark and psychic moves coming into fruition later in the game, it really adds a nice, subtle addition to the starter mechanics, that they can progressively match each other equally.

I hope they have an abundance of new pokemon. For me, the most exciting part of a new game is creating teams of fresh faces. In every generation par BW, I have always weirdly defaulted to a team with entirely new pokemon, and never ones from previous generations.

Early December I bought a 3DS because I saw it coming that the next gen Pokemon will be 3D. I am now available for bookings as a visionary XD :p

This looked awesome..movement looked a bit clunky for 3D but I gues the game is in early stage. Loving the new starters (even the water one)

rocky505

I really don't want to sound like i'm complaining, but the legendaries (X inparticular) really don't give the Pokemon feeling. They definetly look more like Digimon. But putting that aside, there is something that bugs me more. How the hell are these two legendaries going to contrast each other like the others?
I guess they might have something to do with this
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xy_plane

It's official GF have started making the games math related.

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I noticed when he introduced Hoenn the titles were not Gameboy advance games so I guess it's pretty much confirmed to be remade on the 3DS then? But what perplexes me is why I saw Fire Red and Leaf Green with the same thing? I really hope they do not remake kanto again -_-

Excitable Boy

is a metaphor

Looks like they brought back the Unova Gym symbol.

Interesting. There's one shot of the male protagonist running through a forest with a girl behind him. It's not the female protagonist though. Rival? Customization?

I really the girl's look too. Very European.

Probably something like Sinnoh's doubles team-ups. Wonder why it's in a park, though. I mean, parks aren't that dangerous...

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
[IMG139]http://assets1.pokemon.com/static_fl/media/ui/img/_fl_global/img_thumbnail_4.png[/IMG139]

Can anyone tell what's in the statue? I see Golurk..

BM14murph

Master Collector
At least it's safe to assume that they won't pull a Black/White on the mascots and have the red bird with the Blue(X) game and visa versa as the X resembles the horns of the Deer and the Y resembles the Wings of the Bird

Bardische

Elegance.
Brioche-esque Pokémon? Evolves into a Croissant? /shot

Lmfao made my day :D

"MAN DID YOU SEE FROAKIE, COOLEST POKEMON EVER" - Nobody ever

Hater take a seat tbh! rofl jk jk

Top is definitely Bug Gym.

I dunno. Middle could be Dark. There's some ancient feel to the gym because of the patterns and not because of the fire. Grimsley had a similar pattern to this room and he was a Dark type E4 member. Idk really.

Last gym got me all excited. Everything just falls apart what what what. Also it seems they carry over the logo for Gyms. Pretty consistent now~

Status
Not open for further replies.