• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Direct Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

HetaOni

Chesaught
God, it's so early. I'm up and being fuelled by coffee though.

My hype level is ridiculous. I'm more excited about this than I was since the initial BW2 reveals.
Same here. Well, except for the coffee part.

t67443

Beginning Trainer
I'm thinking of E3 press conferences and Nintendos track record of not doing great with those announcements.

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
its almost here im sooo hyped up like ash is for a pokemon battle

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
the first original pokemon theme song is in my head right now waiting for the stream to start yay lol

MistaBuck

StukFISK
official Japanese Pokemon twitter posted this~

ポケモン最新作は、ニンテンドー3DS関連か?との噂です。引き続き、@pokemon_news のアカウントで最新情報をお伝えします。bit.ly/U08lQS

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
Half an hour left, so I will now think of all the worst things they could show, because I fear I will somehow be dissapointed if I don't. :(

It will be a Pokémon Skylanders for Wii-U! (yes I know it's confirmed to be 3DS related, but still!)...

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
somebody hold me im bout to burst from overexciteness and over hyped waiting for the stream wooah

Hudsonn98

I love how this thread has turned from speculation about the announcement to how excited everyone is. Only 26 more minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.