• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Direct Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to try to convince my Drama Teacher that i need to go to the Libary and do work..and while i am doing work..i'll click on Serebii.com every so often to see if there are any new updates..i doubt this will happen though and if it doesn't happen then i have to wait till Lunch Time ;(

Kenshi

I'm super excited about what the announcement could be, yet I'm also scared that they will show something pointless.

SO MANY FEELINGS.

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Well I'm up now. Bring it on, Iwata, BRING IT ON.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
I feel completely and utterly miserable...why? I have to leave exactly 15 minutes before Direct starts. I'm...I'm gonna cry. Why did my court date have to be today? At least my boyfriend is going to watch it for me, and call to tell me exactly what it is, but I want to see with my own eyes! One hour and seven minutes by my clock.

Don't go lol

Unless court is as fun as it is in PW lol

I really hope we get more than a logo. With all this hype they made a logo only would be sad

Roxas The Deaf

the deaf trainer
dayum i havent feel this excited since i was 7 year old going to watch my first batman movie batman forever im sooooo overexcited like i would break the fourth wall if there was one lol

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Hooray for no College until next week, that I get to see this announcement all day! It almost feels too good to be true, that the big reveal is here so soon.

Hudsonn98

Dang, I go to pee and make a bagel, come back, and there's already a new page. Soooo excited. Let's do this.

MastersOfMonsters

~Yaoi FanBoy~
I still feel it's a little odd to be this excited for a Direct that's only 10 minutes long. XD I know that's plenty of time, but still~

Status
Not open for further replies.