• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Direct Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

pela

suddenly I don't feel so bad about having a 3ds
also it's good that we can finally get it at the same time as japan, after 17 years
also I was almost going to die if they called it rainbow, glad they finally stepped out of that color trap and named it something else

cascadethewarrior

~Ðiva and Lucariϕ~
I can't freaking wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! better start saving up :D

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
Hate the character designs of the male AGIAN.
Dislike the water starter AGIAN.

...but ****, everything else is PERFECT. MY LOVE. ALL OF MY FEELS. OMIGOD.

OH GEZZZZZZZZZZ.

Zecaomes

Hey Scotty,Jesus Man
I loved it, kinda partially. I loved pretty muchh every Pokémon that we saw, except the Water starter. Man... Gth Gen has arrived xD

Liltwick

Just your Sleepy FIzzy Mod
Am I the only one who absolutely despises the new games? I don't know, I just like the 2D sprites better...

PLease just ell me this is a dream. Though, that deer thing looked awesome.

OrcaCity

Expert Killer Whale
GEN 6 looks absolutely amazing!!!!!!! I don't think my body was quite ready!!!

water trainer

Knuckle Trainer
I did not like the looks of the starters, IMO they looked like fan made fakemon haha
Seems cool tho!

t67443

Beginning Trainer
He said SOME of your favorite Pokemon! If there is no Murkrow I'm gonna sit this one out.

ForeverFlame

This is so overwhelming. Everything looked so amazing. The starters were so different and perfect. I doubt we're getting Fire/Fighting this time around. And the X/Y Legends were stunning. And the graphics. Oh lord, the graphics.

diakyu

I'm dying. This is all I wanted.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
And you all thought we would have to wait for 2014 in the states lol

Flame Mistress

What was the name of the Fire-Type starter? Someone remind me, I didn't catch it in time. Gah it looks so adorable >////<

So the whole world is in 3D... meh gawd.

PokeTimmy

Collector
Damnit I forgot to screen-cap!

Now I completely forget what the starters look like!

At least that one legendary looked really really cool - some sort of magma bird pokemon.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
Wow the hype lived up to it. Gen 6 should be awesome, I love that fire starter! And those two at the end who I presume are the legends that will be on the box (Considering the deer like one had a Y shape with it's horns). Should be exciting, and the graphics do look interesting, more awesome we will get it as well the same as Japan, so hope we see more Pokemon sooner rather then later.

Status
Not open for further replies.