1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon Direct - September 4th - Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation VI Discussion' started by Serebii, Sep 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShikabaneHime13

ShikabaneHime13 Well-Known Member

*claps in wholehearted agreement* Thank you!

2. Kyubeon

Kyubeon Legendary Master

and again I wonder does this only detect from black and white. obviously a pokemon imported from DPPt to black/white isn't gonna record the level or location they were caught. lots of questions no answers

3. Wulava

Wulava Chuffed to bits Staff Member Moderator

Hmmm... I guess it might count as legit, since the Pokemon itself wasn't hacked. I dunno...

4. thetamale

thetamale Well-Known Member

If hack check scans for abilities, natures and stats etc. But all I'm talking about is the offspring of a Pokemon caught using a wild Pokemon modifier code.

5. Moonlight_Tails

Moonlight_Tails Nocturnal Trainer

Well if the the pokemon bank is only going to be accessible from Gen 6 games then I'm just gonna buy a 2DS as a second system. Which I was going to do anyway.

6. Kyubeon

Kyubeon Legendary Master

shiny dragonite with max ivs. obviously hacked but statistically possible to obtain. would it pass the hack check.

7. Kyubeon

Kyubeon Legendary Master

its seems we use the same codes lol

8. Serebii

Serebii And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared... Staff Member Admin

We don't know how the hack check works at this time

Anyway, closing this now. Move Mega Venusaur/Charizard/Blastoise talk to the Mega Evo thread, and Pokémon Bank & Transporter talk to the thread I'm about to make.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.