• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Direct - September 4th - Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamfitz

poké-lover
Heh... the moment this thing starts. This page would instantly jump to 50-100 pages.

True
But I'll be focusing on the footage rather then writing on the thread
I also agreed that normal evo would be better

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
I'd say the Updated Type Chart, more Mega Evolutions, Evolutions of older Pokemon and more Pokemon reclassified as Fairy are on the cards. Some of them at least. My hope is the Updated Type Chart. I know Corocoro will have it but it's still a possibility.

Floette

Fennekin
Okay I dragged myself out of bed at this ungodly hour, so can we *please* have a Mega Castform and a reveal of whether or not we can transfer pokes?

thefirstcarter

Dragon Tamer
here we go guys.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
It's starting come on Mega Evolution starters :D

MasterofArcanine

Pokecollection Maste
Its not coming up for me? Am I in the wrong spots. It the same link from the main site.

Zyon

NUM NUM NUM
An of course the lag is just as bad as ever :/
Keeps pausing every min for me :p

Floette

Fennekin
It's skipping around for me a lot :/ Very laggy. But they're talking about "Pokemon Bank" what is this?

EDIT: transferring confirmed, too laggy for me to know how :p

EDIT2: is there an annual fee for Poke Bank? (it looks that way)

EDIT3: there IS a fee for Pokemon Bank

Last edited:

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
New thing, Pokemon Bank which seems sort of a on-line Pokemon Storage able to store around 3000 pokemons, it seems.

Next is another new aspect named Pokemon Mover which lets us transfer pokemon from B/W/B2/W2 games to the X/Y games.

Last edited:

Oshakpop

Eeveelution Master
Pokémon Bank confirms a lot for me! I CAN CONTINUE TRAINING MY EEVEE FAMILY!

thefirstcarter

Dragon Tamer
no lag here. pokemon bank=cloud for pokemon (requires annual fee). poketransfer=migration from BW and BW2

EDIT: please don't let this be all there is revealed DX

EDIT: KANTO STARTERS CONFIRMED!!!! MEGA KANTO STARTER EVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!

EDIT: MEGA EVOS COMING FOR ALL POKES.

Last edited:

Recon

So there's an annual fee, good it's annual, but how much is it? That's the big question here.

Status
Not open for further replies.