1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Pokémon dog name needed

Discussion in 'General Pokémon Discussion' started by cantavanda, Jun 10, 2018.

?

aaaaaaaaa

1. bbbbbbbbbb

2. ccccccccccc

3. dddddddddd

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. cantavanda

cantavanda Blue Rose Princess

HELLO!
    Wow it's been years since I've been hear.
    Sadly the amazing vBulletin and 10+ themes is gone.........
    I wonder why a lot of amazing looking forums I've been on have almost all changed to XenForo. It looks way worse then other software, but maybe it's better secured?
    Anyway, I named my first dog Jirachi, he is a husky/malamute dog (mix), he's 5 years old now.
    I had full freedom about naming him that since it's my dog.
    Now my mom is going to buy a british cocker spaniel, we also need a name for him.
    Since it's my moms', she has to find it pretty and approve.
    She really likes the name "Louis" or "Lancelot".
    A lot of Pokémon names are very long, complicated, or not very pretty sounding.
    Got any ideas of pretty short catchy Pokémon names, that she would like?
    Of course please nothing that sounds like "Jirachi", or any of my cats "Tarzan", "Lilo" and "Stitch". Or our bird "Flip".
    As you see there's a theme of fictional characters, three disney cats. And now I hope two Pokémon dogs.

I would've searched on Serebii but I cannot find a list that shows every pokémon in a big list with basic information: Like the "7th generation Pokémon" tab, but for every Pokémon. I can only have limited lists via the Pokédex like by type or something.
    Thank you!

2. Kung Fu Ferret

Kung Fu Ferret The Next God

Lycanroc, one of the new gen VII Pokémon that is a wolf.

3. Kirby Dragons

Kirby Dragons Well-Known Member

You could try an actual dog Pokemon. If you don't know all of them, there's:
    • Growlithe
    • Arcanine
    • Houndour
    • Houndoom
    • Snubbull
    • Granbull
    • Smeargle
    • Entei
    • Suicune
    • Raikou
    • Lillipup
    • Herdier