• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.
i means shut down*

BCVM22

Which doesn't change the answer any. If your 3DS and Black 2/White 2 game are still working ten years from now you'll still be able to play Dream Radar. There's no external component upon which it's forced to depend.

R_N

To be absolutely clear: Dream Radar is its own entity. It isn't connected at all to any sort of server, or online at all, and despite the name was never linked to the Global Link's Dream World.

The entire nintendo network and all servers everywhere could collapse tomorrow and so long as you downloaded it, it will work fine.

SierenH

are there any other games like Pokemon Dream Radar where i can look for stuff in my house? I love Pokemon Dream Radar but each time i do it i have to wait to do it again so i was just wondering if there are any games like it.

pokebiscuit

Hi there, newcomer to the forum here (and to pokemon in general, at 34 years old I guess I'm pretty late to the series)

My there are a lot of pages to this thread, I have just read the last few and not found an answer to the question I am about to ask.

Anyway, I have just bought Pokemon X (18hrs in), and black 2. I'm considering getting the Dream Radar, but I do have a question.

Please bare in mind I know that Dream Radar is not compatible with pokemon x/y, but I do know that you can catch pokemon and transfer them to Black 2. So my question is:

If I catch pokemon with dream radar and transfer them to Black 2, will I then be able to transfer them from Black 2 to X/Y using poke transfer bank?

Has anyone tried?

I know you can transfer pokemon from Black/White 1 and 2 to the bank then into X/Y, so would just like to know if it is possible to transfer the ones from the radar from black/white 2 to the bank and then into X/Y that way?

It's a bit of a trip for them to take, but I thought it may be possible since they are being transferred from Black 2 to the bank then X after being captured and transferred to Black 2 from dream radar.... Yes, I even confuse myself.

Cheers

Psychic

Really and truly
I finally decided to buy Dream Radar on Tuesday. Today, Friday, I have gotten all three legendaries. I'll be honest though - my brother was really interested in the game so I kept letting him play, and in the end he pretty much did half the work for me (including capturing Landorus). I'm looking forward to getting the legendaries by inserting my SoulSilver and Platinum, and my brother's HeartGold.

If I catch pokemon with dream radar and transfer them to Black 2, will I then be able to transfer them from Black 2 to X/Y using poke transfer bank?
You should be able to. I'm going to be doing this asap.
(And speaking as someone who has transferred Pokemon to X/Y from gen 3, this is a relatively fast process.)

~Psychic

Strytho

Tactical Breeder
I got dream radar around christmas and boy it was exciting. I've pretty much farmed it for everything it can give but there are 2 reasons I keep going back to it. Porygon and Staryu. Those two pokemon are in high demand in some places even now.

Status
Not open for further replies.