• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
It looks to me like Tornadous was sent out in a dream ball, I guess this is an addition to the dream world where Pokémon are sent to the entralink? Or was this alredy know?

Grei

not the color
It looks to me like Tornadous was sent out in a dream ball, I guess this is an addition to the dream world where Pokémon are sent to the entralink? Or was this alredy know?

We can't be sure. From the looks of it, Tornadus was transferred directly to the game and didn't have to be caught like the DW Pokemon, so this is likely how it is for all Dream Radar Pokemon. Many of us are hoping that this means that Pokemon obtained in the Dream Radar will have Dream World abilities.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I hope the relocation of the Pokemon does not set nature or IVs like the Pokewalker, but instead lets you pick like DW and event Pokemon.

Kall El

..Silence..
Looking at the extended trailer, I have to say this alone makes me feel a 3DS is worth buying.
Nothing special by no means, I just love the concept behind this feature.
It's really interactive, unique and I love the functionality it has with your bedroom for example.. Feels like our World is the Pokemon world :]

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member
Looking at the extended trailer, I have to say this alone makes me feel a 3DS is worth buying.
It's really interactive, unique and I love the functionality it has with your bedroom for example.. Feels like our World is the Pokemon world :]

That is the purpose of "Augmented Reality". Many 3DS apps have that, including Pokedex 3D.

Kall El

..Silence..
That is the purpose of "Augmented Reality". Many 3DS apps have that, including Pokedex 3D.

Yes indeed, I am fan of Augmented Reailty - not owning a 3DS means I've been restricted from this.
But I should be purchasing one soon :]

Dat Ash

Yeah. I guess that would be the case. Them swimming around all over the place as if the room has suddenly sunk underwater.

Yeah, I agree with the water effect on the screen. This is meant to be the space between dreams and reality or something isn't it? So, I guess anything goes.

I think it could still be pretty difficult, them running around or hopping about.
Psychic, Ghost and Dark types can teleport themselves.

Maybe they can be on balloons :D bahaha

I'm curious about fish Pokemon.

Hahaha I hope that they just flop around like Magikarp! But they'll probably just have them floating, like in the games.

I reckon it will be a water effect for sure, but once again, BALLOONS!

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
I bet ONLY the 3 sacred beast kami trio are in this game, given it only shows tornadus being caught as well as showing the remaining trio as who you can catch.

ilovedeino

Deino Master
Last edited:
We can't be sure. From the looks of it, Tornadus was transferred directly to the game and didn't have to be caught like the DW Pokemon, so this is likely how it is for all Dream Radar Pokemon. Many of us are hoping that this means that Pokemon obtained in the Dream Radar will have Dream World abilities.

I'm hoping for the dream world abilities as well, but I feel like they may have skipped the actual transfer process for the sake of time, and I know this is a new game but the dream balls are synonymous with the entralink in bw. And to me it kind of makes sense rather than just dropping the Pokémon in your party or a box or even picking it up in a center like an event.

Another thing I'm curious about us how this game will work trying to connect to multiple copies of b2w2. Seeing as its a downloadable game, I wouldn't think you would run two copies of it on a single 3ds, and in my case (and I'm sure there's plenty of similar cases) my girlfriend and I both play Pokémon, each getting the different version, but we share a single 3ds. Most of the pokémon I wouldn't worry about, but I feel like there wont be multiples of the sacred beasts available on this game.

Dat Ash

I bet ONLY the 3 sacred beast kami trio are in this game, given it only shows tornadus being caught as well as showing the remaining trio as who you can catch.

Yeah, I didn't realise Ralts was a sacred beast, because ralts was pretty much one of the first things we saw about this thing

★ Mr. Mime ★

Man of Mystery

Yeah, the trailer made me want to try it out too.

I'm usually not a fan of the extra peripheral stuff like the Pokewalker, but this looks interesting and entertaining enough.

Wulava

danger chili pepper
Staff member

The game will obviously have more Pokemon and is not limited to just the Kami Trio.
The Kami Trio being available in this game is only one of their gimmicks.

Yeah, I didn't realise Ralts was a sacred beast, because ralts was pretty much one of the first things we saw about this thing

Ralts is an ordinary Pokemon.

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
Darn how did I miss out ralts? I could have sworn the game only shows the kami trio.

Endolise

TengenToppaBoogaloo

rocky505

Gf would never only put the kami formes on this. That would be a major waste of money.

Status
Not open for further replies.