• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginji

Hmm
Hmm catching the Gen IV legends was easy and therians were easy too but they keep jump around to your blind spot imo

I'm a little dissapointed that the Gen 4 legends didn't get a 2D moving sprite like the therians did during the battle

Last edited:

SkittyOnWailord

☣ⓈⓀⒾⓉⓉⓎⓄⓃⓌⒶⒾⓁⓄⓇⒹ☣
The files are stored inside of the "Nintendo 3DS" folder on the SD Card. DCIM are your pictures, I believe. So back up your Nintendo 3DS folder. I don't know exactly which files in the Nintendo 3DS are Dream Radar specific, but back them all up to be sure. :)

And if you go to put this back up back on your SD Card (say to get Landorus again), make sure you make a back up of the current folder so you don't lose your data on other apps. :)

Yeah, I know they're in that folder somewhere. I was hoping to find out exactly where though since my "Nintendo 3DS" folder is 3.95GB and it takes a pretty long time to go back and forth with the whole folder. :/

rocky505

Caught all the legends

Tornadus: timid
Thundurus: lonely
Landorus: jolly
Lugia: serious
Ho-oh: adamant
Dialga: brave
Palkia: bashful
Giratina: quiet

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
It's now out in Australia. Besides the Munna which I think is automatic in the tutorial, the first Pokemon I got on Dream Radar was Riolu! Haha! They love me! :D Riolu was the first encounter in Floccesey Ranch and now the first Pokemon caught in Dream Radar!

OMG It's Female!

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Caught all the legends

Tornadus: timid
Thundurus: lonely
Landorus: jolly
Lugia: serious
Ho-oh: adamant
Dialga: brave
Palkia: bashful
Giratina: quiet
I would have totally picked your set of natures over my set. :(

vashthekaizoku

I have over 3000 orbs gathered, and I haven't received the extension for Landorus. Is there something else I have to do first? I just started White 2 last night and transferred over what I already had, including the first two Therians.

confuser987

I have all 3 extensions now. I kinda wanna use it to get multiple life orbs, but it is too expensive. I might save them up; I hope that there will be an update to Dream Radar

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I have over 3000 orbs gathered, and I haven't received the extension for Landorus. Is there something else I have to do first? I just started White 2 last night and transferred over what I already had, including the first two Therians.
First, are you sure that you have 3000. If you check your math (or got the message) and have the affirmative, maybe you just need to go to the menu. It would not be a bad idea to do another orb collecting level.

I have found Togepi and Sigilyph on Green Orb levels. Togepi swings like a pendulum, as well as the Fire Stone.

vashthekaizoku

The professor told me I had enough orbs. She didn't give me the extension though. Do I need to buy more of the equipment upgrades first? My Beam is level 4 and the other 2 are level 3. Could that be it?

How many orbs does it take to get the final Eureka Extension? On the main Serebii site it says you unlock him at 800 orbs, but it also says 3000.

BCVM22

The 400/600/800 orbs is the price of playing each one as a time attack after you've unlocked all three. The larger amounts are how many you need to play them the first time, in total orbs collected.

rocky505

So how rare are Riolu and Togepi? I still haven't found one!!!

Riolu is actually pretty common. I haven't found togepi yet.

I've only found

Riolu
Igglybuff
Sigilyph
Bronzor
Drifloon
Shuckle
And all the legends

Shadow_Assailant

Success is Bliss
Yeah, I know they're in that folder somewhere. I was hoping to find out exactly where though since my "Nintendo 3DS" folder is 3.95GB and it takes a pretty long time to go back and forth with the whole folder. :/

i totally understand you and i have the same question. i'm doing homework for classes right now, yet i'd like to know myself, so as soon as i'm done (barely any data on my sd card0, i'll do a little test for you me and anyone else that needs to know. :D

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
How do I know whether the level is Orange Orb or not during a search? I'd like to know because I want to get a Ralts.

While I'm on the topic I saw a post on Gamefaqs where someone stated the possibility that Pokemon outside the Unova Dex (like Ralts) cannot be caught in the Dream Radar until after you acquire the National Dex in one of the B/W2 games, which I have not.

I personally don't believe that to be the case but I would still like to hear from someone that could perhaps confirm or debunk this.

R_N

How do I know whether the level is Orange Orb or not during a search? I'd like to know because I want to get a Ralts.

While I'm on the topic I saw a post on Gamefaqs where someone stated the possibility that Pokemon outside the Unova Dex (like Ralts) cannot be caught in the Dream Radar until after you acquire the National Dex in one of the B/W2 games, which I have not.

I personally don't believe that to be the case but I would still like to hear from someone that could perhaps confirm or debunk this.

I was only in Driftviel once I got my Ralts, so it's not that

Status
Not open for further replies.