• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

vashthekaizoku

I just got Pokeballs from Bianca and I already have Ralts.

According to Bulbapedia's Dream Radar page, more Pokemon become catchable after you catch each Therian. Ralts is available after Thundurus and Togepi is after Landorus.

Shadow_Assailant

Success is Bliss
How do I know whether the level is Orange Orb or not during a search? I'd like to know because I want to get a Ralts.

While I'm on the topic I saw a post on Gamefaqs where someone stated the possibility that Pokemon outside the Unova Dex (like Ralts) cannot be caught in the Dream Radar until after you acquire the National Dex in one of the B/W2 games, which I have not.

I personally don't believe that to be the case but I would still like to hear from someone that could perhaps confirm or debunk this.

I just got Ralts and Bronzor moments before reading this. I've only received my Pokémon and took Bianca's tour through the Pokémon Center. So you can get outside region Pokémon before you unlock the National Dex.

And you'll know when the orbs are orange because they literally turn orange. Lol. From the beginning, the orbs always change from green to pink. Now they change from green to pink to orange. Unless you're color blind to orange (is this possible?) you should be able to see the third color change.

Andydemon

Nanomachines, Son!
I just got Ralts and Bronzor moments before reading this. I've only received my Pokémon and took Bianca's tour through the Pokémon Center. So you can get outside region Pokémon before you unlock the National Dex.

And you'll know when the orbs are orange because they literally turn orange. Lol. From the beginning, the orbs always change from green to pink. Now they change from green to pink to orange. Unless you're color blind to orange (is this possible?) you should be able to see the third color change.

Alright thanks, and I already knew about the color switching with the orbs (I'm not color blind). What I meant in my question was how do I know if my next search is the Orange Orb Level in which Ralts can be found, but I think I figured that out.

Shadow_Assailant

Success is Bliss
Alright thanks, and I already knew about the color switching with the orbs (I'm not color blind). What I meant in my question was how do I know if my next search is the Orange Orb Level in which Ralts can be found, but I think I figured that out.

Ah. I see. I figured you wouldn't be. I don't know if you even can be color blind to orange. Lol. But yeah. Once you capture Thundurus, the orbs will finally begin turning orange. :)

Ginji

Hmm
hmm just found spiritomb and porygon, in the battle with porygon its special orb is the size of a dream orb, might be a little tricky to shoot

Last edited:

DanteKoriyu

So far, besides the legends, I've found: Swablu, Drifloon, Riolu, Munna , Sigilyph, Shuckle, Porygon, Bronzor, Togepi
Still need: Igglybuff. Staryu, Ralts, Smoochum, Spiritomb, Rotom

I don't want to pay to play the Rescue Extension yet, so I'll just make due with luck until I finish upgrading my beam.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
I've got Tornadus. All I've found so far are Riolu and Drifloon...

And I think I've come to the conclusion that all Dream Radar Pokemon are always Female (Unless they're 100% Male ratio or Genderless) because all 3 Riolu and all 3 Drifloons I got are Female and Riolu have a 87.5%/12.5% Male/Female Ratio...

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
They're not.

Yeah just found that out. The Swablu I just got was Male...But man...I must of been extremely lucky to get 3 Female Riolus. Unless the Dream Radar Pokemon are more likely to be female or something. Or the Male/Female Ratios aren't the same as the games. It could be 50/50 for each of them...

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Just wanted to add this in- I just unlocked Thunderus last night and caught him. Played once I woke up today and afterwards the Prof told me I had 2,735 dream orbs collected. Meaning for some reason I didnt unlock Thunderus until about 2,500. I dont know if there is some other requirement or what, but just thought Id throw that out there.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Tried some of it, not too bad so far! Finding too many Swablu and Riolu for my liking (I like Riolu, just not *that* much =p), but it is fairly fun for a cheap game download, and hey, bonus legendaries and bunch of DW ability pokes + items! Like a less cool Pokewalker. =p

NoDice

The Sandstorm Slayer
Found Staryu in a Pink Orb level. Main site says Orange only.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
How come my Pokemon are still level 10 even though I beat the second gym. Shouldn't they be level 15 (5+10)?

TomoEGoto

Mr. Robot-O
I have a question, since DR is part of BW2 as Pokewalker was for HG/SS, won't that mean that we will have some sort of events or even updates in the near future?
Well, besides having access to Gen IV Legends and the sort, I was thinking about Kanto-Sinnoh starters with hidden abilities... or even a chance at finding a shiny or getting a shiny from DR.

R_N

I have a question, since DR is part of BW2 as Pokewalker was for HG/SS, won't that mean that we will have some sort of events or even updates in the near future?
Well, besides having access to Gen IV Legends and the sort, I was thinking about Kanto-Sinnoh starters with hidden abilities... or even a chance at finding a shiny or getting a shiny from DR.

Well there are events for it. Those 7 region-locked passwords (we know 3 of Japans: Beldum, Hoothoot, and Slowpoke)

But yeah I'm hoping for actual updates and such. I won't hold my breath for it, though

Aegon

So, how does one go about getting the Kamis? Do they randomly appear during levels, or can you decide when you want to encounter them? I've captured two Swablu and a Munna so far.

R_N

So, how does one go about getting the Kamis? Do they randomly appear during levels, or can you decide when you want to encounter them? I've captured two Swablu and a Munna so far.

Once you reach a lifetime total (meaning you don't need to save them up) of 400 orbs (Tornadus), 1500 orbs (Thundurus) and 3000 orbs (Landorus) you'll unlock the corresponding Eureka Parts (alpha, beta, gamma). The only thing in them is the single kami.

Aegon

Once you reach a lifetime total (meaning you don't need to save them up) of 400 orbs (Tornadus), 1500 orbs (Thundurus) and 3000 orbs (Landorus) you'll unlock the corresponding Eureka Parts (alpha, beta, gamma). The only thing in them is the single kami.
Oh, cool, so I don't need to worry about running into them at undesirable moments.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I've developed the hypothesis that the item fighting orbs take the guise of a Pokemon on that type of orb level. The Fire Stone did not move like a pendulum like it did last time, when I found it alongside Togepi.

Status
Not open for further replies.