• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

G4Pokefan

THE AURA IS WITH ME
Just caught Therian Forme Tornadus at Lv 20. Wow, I thought it was gonna be a hell of a challenge but it wasn't. Caught it on the first try.

x.a.x

Psychic Master
I caught all the legendary pokemon except Lugia and Dialga because I don't have diamond and soul silver

I transfer them to my black 2 and all Lv.5

alan123456

I was wondering if you erase your B2W2 save file and delete Dream Radar save data and start both new, can you transfer the legendaries again?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I was wondering if you erase your B2W2 save file and delete Dream Radar save data and start both new, can you transfer the legendaries again?

Yes you can

TherianForm

King of TM87
Caught Tornadus and Thunderus, loving dream radar! Quick question, do you have to catch all therian legendaries to catch
Ho-oh, Palkia etc? Or can you do it any time?

Iris Mist

Hylian Princess
Caught Tornadus and Thunderus, loving dream radar! Quick question, do you have to catch all therian legendaries to catch
Ho-oh, Palkia etc? Or can you do it any time?

The Gen IV legendaries are only available after catching Landorus. I had been wondering about that myself, I can't wait to catch them.

TherianForm

King of TM87
^Thanks!!

Just another question, how do you catch the special pokemon, like beldum? I looked up the special thing how to catch them ( up, left, down ; so on )
but that doesn't work. Is that only for Japanese games?
And i've heard people say you can get a second therian kami?!? Is this true?

Infiltrator

Bridge Guarder
I just caught a Togepi in the Green Orb Stage. Just out of curiousity, are the Orb Stages for each pokemon determined based on waht was found in that Orb Stage or were they pulled from somewhere?

Kanethedragon

Veteran Pokegamer
I just figured out this neat trick that others may or may not know. If you feel like having yourself a challenge when getting clouds done, try getting a chair that spins and move around in circles before the "gear" pops on when the text is saying "3DS blah blah blah...)" and you should have the clouds moving along instead of being stationary. It's a neat trick to test your targeting/"calibration" skills.

Roaring Apathy

Fight the good fight
Been awhile since I posted here. Feels good to be back if only for awhile.

How do you delete the save data of Pokemon Dream Radar?

You cant. Deleting the sav file in the sd card will cause the game to have an error when loading up dream radar again. Youd think it would just make a new sav file...

You can just delete the game from software under system settings then redownload it, since you bought it its unlimited downloads.

Though the next time you play I recommend not transferring ANYTHING until you make a back up of the sav file. Theres a thread about it on game faqs, check it out. Im not sure if I can post outside links here...

Anyways, as a general request to any one in this thread, I was wondering if any body could help me verify to see if a 3ds can play a sav file of dream radar from a different persons 3ds? Another thread from gamefaqs has all the info, and the guy doing it either was never able to verify that or just never got back to it. pm me if about it then well get started.

faunowl

its kinda bad for me since i dont have a 3ds :( one thing why i dont want one is because pokemon seemed really bad quality and small when i saw it on my friends 3ds
but i really want dream radar though ono,,,

TherianForm

King of TM87
Caught Landorus-T, Ho-oh and Giratina :) Now looking for Pearl to get Palkia :)

Does anyone know if you can trade Therians?

Status
Not open for further replies.