• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream Radar Discussion Thread [Read First Post]

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjhopkins81

So, random question -

Any word, yet, on the U.S. codes for the Special Extensions? It's been a couple of weeks, and no one seems to know anything, yet. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for them, save for forums.

R_N

So, random question -

Any word, yet, on the U.S. codes for the Special Extensions? It's been a couple of weeks, and no one seems to know anything, yet. I wouldn't even know where to begin looking for them, save for forums.

If anyone knew them they would be on the main site

Roaring Apathy

Fight the good fight
So, random question -

The japanese codes came out about 2 weeks after the release date so id imagine theyd be here now...unfortunately thats not the case.

Either 1. Theyre released on the main site at one point or 2 released in the second guide for bw2.

Id say nintendo power but to my understanding the magazine is dead now

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
Well, I JUST bought my new 3DS XL and Pokemon Dream Radar...I'm about to start it for the first time.. Im excited!

** Okay, I love this game. The only downside is waiting for clouds. Uuugh

Last edited:

Nintendo Smasher

What color orb do I need to catch Porygon, because i'm not sure the main site is accurate?

Edit: Nevermind, already got him. It's orange, by the way.

Last edited:

Recon

...seriously, in 2 Dream radar games, I get 3 Sigilyphs?

The heck, this is ridiculous.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
For anybody that didn't hear (or wasn't paying attention to) the legendary Gen IV boxart legendary theme, Here it is.

I could listen to this for a long time.

garchompkid

is there a way of telling what nature a pokemon is going to be when sent to the games or is it just random?

TherianForm

King of TM87
Can a normal kami turn into a Therian?

Doodles

Espurr will HM01 you
Hey guys, does anyone know about how many dream orbs after getting the second Therian forme it takes to reach Landorus?

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
So I've been playing on and off all day and after catching about 15 Sigilyphs I finally nabbed Thunderous. :D

...waiting for more clouds now.

ultimateblaziken11

Looking for Shinies
Hey guys, does anyone know about how many dream orbs after getting the second Therian forme it takes to reach Landorus?

You would need about 1500 more orbs.

I have a question: my brother and I each have our own game, but we both want the landorus so we can get the reflecting mirror. Can you use any other Therian to get the mirror? Or can you use one landorus to get a mirror in each game?

BeneathTheWaves

Team FroakieMander!
Managed to nab a Max Revive and a Calm Female Riolu. Kinda disappointed its not male though. =/

I feel like I still have alot to learn about this game other than just shooting floating pink balls with a laser. Does anyone have any reccommendations on what to upgrade first? I've upgraded by Visoscope to level 3.

R_N

I've been going at the Dream Radar again recently to build up stuff for White 2 and the thing now refuses to give me any Sun Stones
Every other stone it will just throw at me in droves but now that I want a Sun Stone for a Sunkern? NOPE

Also I've somehow not found a single Smoochum on any level of play. I wonder if it's just really rare because I've gotten at least 3 of everything else (and in the case of Swablus & Riolus infinite numbers)

Anyway, right now I'm building up orbs for the final Beam upgrade (already have Clouds maxed). I'm probably not going to upgrade the timer anymore it's just so...useless. Maybe if it effected cloud spawn times but it's never once been a problem.
instead I'll put those orbs to getting items out of the Eureka parts, specifically the Beta one. Dawn Stones & more importantly King's Rocks!

TherianForm

King of TM87
Wait, so if I got a Kami on Black or White them transferred it to Black or White 2, could I use the reflecting mirror to turn it Therian?

Status
Not open for further replies.