• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kemal07

Isnt Pokemon Global link site supposed to be running now?, why does it still state that it is currently under maintenance?

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
Isnt Pokemon Global link site supposed to be running now?, why does it still state that it is currently under maintenance?

I was wondering the same thing. Serebii did post that it's up now o_O

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The maintenance ended and it was up for a few hours. Many of us went on it. However, since then, it went offline for an unknown reason. We don't know when it'll be back

Nibbles4Ever

1 more day ^^
The maintenance ended and it was up for a few hours. Many of us went on it. However, since then, it went offline for an unknown reason. We don't know when it'll be back
Oh, ok thanks for clarifying =D

Earendil

If I register my White 2 to my current Global Link account, will I be able to get two copies of any Pokemon that are released (via commonly provided codes) in the future through the Dream World (as in, one for White and one for White 2)? You used to be limited to just one per account (regardless of whether or not you had one or both games), so I am just wondering if that will be applicable to the new games as well.

Also, on a related note, does anyone know how the whole one-use code thing with the Gothorita promotion is going to work? Can you obtain one Gothorita per game if you have both Black 2 and White 2 synced to your account, or are you only given one per serial code (and have to choose the game you want to receive it in)?

Last edited:

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I thought that the DW progress from Black and White would carry over. That's disappointing.

randomspot555

Posting this here as well.

Black and Black 2 are on the same PGL account. Because for whatever reason, wireless on my 3DS doesn't work, I'm using both Black and Black 2 on the same DSiXL system.

Does this mean that if I upload a Pokemon say, to my Black island, I'll be unable to upload a Pokemon to Black 2's island in the same day?

halloweenghost

I don't know if this has been mentioned before,.. but the BW promotinal porygon can be downloaded to BW2 as well. hurry thoguh it's about to end!!!

Legionmaster

Ok, so I'm having an issue with the DW.

I have 4000+ points, but I still can't visit any of the other 4 areas. All I get are the ice cave and the sea. Anyone have an idea of what's wrong? It's really pissing me off, since I was planning on using other DW Pokemon on my team.

Dangertrout

Ok, so I'm having an issue with the DW.

I have 4000+ points, but I still can't visit any of the other 4 areas. All I get are the ice cave and the sea. Anyone have an idea of what's wrong? It's really pissing me off, since I was planning on using other DW Pokemon on my team.

Have you defeated all the gyms? iirc, some of the areas also required that you defeat a certain number of the gyms before becoming available

Legionmaster

Have you defeated all the gyms? iirc, some of the areas also required that you defeat a certain number of the gyms before becoming available
I have 2 badges. Is that requirement confirmed to have returned in BW2? If it has, someone should update the main site's section accordingly.

Dangertrout

oh wait, you have access to sparkling sea? then they must have changed the requirements because you used to need 8 badges for that one. So if that's not the problem.... are you tucking in a water / ice type?

R_N

oh wait, you have access to sparkling sea? then they must have changed the requirements because you used to need 8 badges for that one. So if that's not the problem.... are you tucking in a water / ice type?

Sparkling Sea, for BW2, is a starting area I believe

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
Two questions:

1. What are the badge requirements for the unlockable Dream World areas in BW2?
2. How come I didn't get the promotional stuff Serebii was talking about (i.e. Victini c-gear skin), even though I registered an account with Black and Black 2 (as well as White)?

Legionmaster

I just realized that we have version exclusives in the dream world Solrock in white 2 and Lunatone in black 2!!
I've encountered both with just White 2.

1. What are the badge requirements for the unlockable Dream World areas in BW2?
It seems the 0/4/8 requirements have been reinstated for BW2. I just beat Elesa and tried, and was able to visit the 1500 point areas (finally), but not the 3000 point areas. Frankly, this seems pretty idiotic to step this back for BW2, as we have enjoyed quite a long time with everything open from the get-go for BW. Plus, it means Game Freak screwed Heatmor over AGAIN by making it STILL after the 8th gym. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.