• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_N

I'm in the process of checking right now. Haven't gotten Cool Hole yet, or any new Pokémon or items in old areas.

That's because Cool Hole won't be released until the 23rd

Also do you have access to the new items in your catalog?

edit: Oh by the way you can't put Kyurem or the Kami to sleep just yet
Probably due to the formes

R_N

Yep. Interestingly, they seem to require such berries as Watmel and Belue. I guess we know some of the items we're getting from Cool Hole.

Oh, yeah, and the Shower Stand requires 40 Belue Berries and 20... wait for it... Leppa Berries! We're finally getting Leppa Berries!

Slick
I'm guessing that the international versions will also get Cool Hole on the 23rd, then. Good! I was worried we might have had to wait for some reason

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
There's bathroom stuff available. I bet NintendoCapriSun would love that. Hahaha!

Anyways I got myself a Smoochum today. Not much but ah well. Could have gotten Water Absorb Cacnea but I chose Smoochum instead. I seriously can't get the hang of that Gem game...

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Sneasel confirmed for Cool Hole

Akira Takamedo

Anyone think that old C-Gear skin promotions that passed will be made re-available in B2/W2? I don't think it'll happen, but ever since I lost my old Black and had to reset my GL, I lost everything. Right now, I'm not planning on touching GL again until B2/W2 comes out, a fresh start of sorts I guess.

JTrainer

Pokemon SwordMaster
I hope that the 5th gen DW pokemon can be traded from B2/W2 to BW via the GTS (I don't see why they couldn't).

Also, I hope that the pinch berries (i.e. Leichi, Salac, and (most importantly) Custap berries) are made available from the DW or somewhere. It kind of ticks me off how the NPCs in the battle subway use them but you can't.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
I hope that the 5th gen DW pokemon can be traded from B2/W2 to BW via the GTS (I don't see why they couldn't).

Also, I hope that the pinch berries (i.e. Leichi, Salac, and (most importantly) Custap berries) are made available from the DW or somewhere. It kind of ticks me off how the NPCs in the battle subway use them but you can't.

Agreed, that's one of the critisisms on the battle subway. I saw the medal case on my DW profile, looks like Pokemon.com accidently leaked it for the fans who didn't know about it.

GoldCyndaquil

Shiny Hunter
Why I'm confused on is, if BW1 get access to Cool Hole, would it block Unova poekmon from being seen? Unless GF managed to hide coding for Overworld Spirtes for all Unova pokemon from us, they couldn't appear since they're only accesable through the EntraLink forest...which only uses Overworld Sprites.

R_N

Why I'm confused on is, if BW1 get access to Cool Hole, would it block Unova poekmon from being seen? Unless GF managed to hide coding for Overworld Spirtes for all Unova pokemon from us, they couldn't appear since they're only accesable through the EntraLink forest...which only uses Overworld Sprites.

Why are you confused?
Is it BW1 accessing the Hole? No 5th gen
Is it BW2? 5th gen!

It's probably really simple to code around. Shoot, they could just make two separate CHs and only have BW1 access the normal one, BW2 the "enhanced" one.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
It's too bad we can't get Dream World exclusive moves without the special ability, or else I'd be wishing for a Drilbur with Iron Head. Oh well, at least we can get a pickpocket Sneasel with the potential for Ice Punch to go with it.

Dragalge

"Orange" Magical Girl
It's too bad we can't get Dream World exclusive moves without the special ability, or else I'd be wishing for a Drilbur with Iron Head. Oh well, at least we can get a pickpocket Sneasel with the potential for Ice Punch to go with it.

Even with Iron Head, Excadrill would still be outnumbered by a number of fast pokemon.

EDIT: it looks like Kyurem and the kamis can't be tucked in, or so I heard on Bulbapedia.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.