• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeyman192

simply bored
It's a default area, though whether or not all of the pokémon obtainable are default or not is debatable. From personal experience, I know that the default pokémon include:
Sawk
Seedot
Pineco
Paras
Audino
Plusle
Minun
Scraggy
Throh
Nincada
Gulpin
Slakoth
Carnivine
Kecleon
Wurmple

add cherubi to that list of pokemon available from the start :)

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
I find it funny how you can find a Gulpin in a Trash Can.
If Skitty was in this area, it'll probably be in one too XD (Pokemon Ranger reference)

Anyways in my run earlier, I didn't get much but I did get a Mach Punch Gurrdurr so that was nice. It was Male though but oh well. Mach Punch is great.

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
The BW exclusives are an interesting possibility. I'll look into it. That said, I have had a few on my B2W2 that others have claimed are BW exclusive

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
As I expected. Pamtre, Spelon, Nomel, and Rabuta Berry are released in the Dream Park.

Also love how Shroomish gets a nice treatment here, one of its special move is Bullet Seed.

Aura Flare Riolu

Cutest Riolu around!
I believe this will be the last Dream World area with Unova Pokemon in it since I reckon Litwick will be an event. The Unova Starters don't have Overworld sprites so they won't be getting a DW event anytime soon.

I think that spread out through Dream World, Dream Radar and Hidden Grottos, all the Hidden abilities besides Legendaries and Starters have been released. Except Litwick line and Larvesta line. And some Male only events like Shadow Tag Gothita. (We have the evolutions though). And Litwick is the only one of those that has an overworld sprite too.

If anything, I'd love to see an area with just the Gen 1 to 4 starters in it. And throw in Pikachu for the heck of it. Even if it's for a limited time.
Baton Passing Speed Boost Blaziken! Oh god. That'll be a nightmare...

Last edited:

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
does anyone know what types favour the Dream Park if any? took a female wurmple as I need its dex data in B2

The Dream Park prefers normal types

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
I also have to ask a question, have Rowap and Jaboca berries been released?
No but they are the only ones, along with Custap (but a distribution has been announced for it), that haven't been released. The Custap will be released in the DW to Japanese players participating in a Tournament in December, the same was true of the Micle berry for a Tournament in September. I suspect that Jaboca and Rowap berry will be released in the same way

I chose the Soaring Board because of Chikorita.

Different Pokémon appear for each board each time.

I chose all of them at some stage. I prefer the fast one though

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I found a Wurmple and Kecleon. Wurmple was a male and had the ability run away so I chose him. I found a few wings as well

Icing Sugar

Tucked in N's Ferroseed and hoped I could visit the park or the icy cave, but ended up visiting the sea twice. Befriended a female tirtouga, female shelder and female carvanha, and decided to take the carvanha. Also added myself in my white version and 2 other people.

Hozu

Eldes' Top Rival
So apparently there are certain Pokémon that cannot be found in each Dream World area if you use a B/W2 cart, similar to when using a B/W1 cart you cannot encounter Unova dex Pokémon. Example I haven't seen anyone find a Zangoose or Combee using B/W2 carts.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Great, I want the Lucky Egg from Dream Park, but the Dream Park gave me a Lucky Punch instead ._.

Took a female Beedrill with Fury Cutter on Black and a female Gulpin with Acid Armor on Black 2, though.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
Has anyone with less than 5000 points found a Gurdurr yet?

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Kind of annoyed that the Dream Park is specific to normal types. They used to be the type you could use to go to any world when not looking for a specific Pokemon. Now each world has a corresponding type except for dragon, maybe.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Kind of annoyed that the Dream Park is specific to normal types. They used to be the type you could use to go to any world when not looking for a specific Pokemon. Now each world has a corresponding type except for dragon, maybe.
Yeah but at least now you can put in a pokemon for the zone you want to visit

Lorenzo The Comic

Pokémon Maniac
I had that feeling too. On my third try, I thought I'd tuck in Arceus and next thing I know I had a higher chance of visiting the Dream Park.

PokeCrossbow

Pokemon Hunter
Anyone having troubles while they are trying to explore the Dream park ?

I tucked in a Togepi, tried to go to the isle of dreams and when it comes to the loading screen, it just keeps loading endlessly so I left the page went back in and tried 4-5 times more. Sometimes the loading circle just disappears and the music stops. Other islands appears normally except the dream park (I think), I mean I went twice to the Sparkling Sea and once to the Icy Cave. (I got less than 2000 dream pts if that matters)

Anyone experiencing same issues? Any suggestions or solutions ?

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I think we can confirm B/W and B/W2 have some exclusive Pokemon for Dream Park. The little news blurb on the GL says that the Pokemon will vary depending on if you are using B/W or B/W2.

R_N

I think we can confirm B/W and B/W2 have some exclusive Pokemon for Dream Park. The little news blurb on the GL says that the Pokemon will vary depending on if you are using B/W or B/W2.

So far it seems that Zangoose, Seviper, Combee, Grimer, Venonat and Beedrill are exclusive to BW1 Dream Park
BW2's Dream Park gets 5th gen Pokemon in return, I suppose

Status
Not open for further replies.