• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got back from the Dream World. I took back a female Aipom from the Dream Park and the Gothorita promotion. Regarding the Pikachu, I was very lucky to get a Japanese, hatched, female Pichu with Lightning Rod over the GTS, I was overjoyed!

Icing Sugar

Last night visited the park for the first time and found a couple of female pokemon such as paras, kricketot and minun, decided to keep paras because it had a pretty rare attack.

Markasdarkas

Shiny Hunter!
Quick question, does anyone know if you can get a female Eevee in the new area of dream world? I am sorry if this has been asked before tried looking and didnt find an answer. Thanks a lot! ^.^

Charoshi

Charmander is best
Nomel is in the Park, I found one.

Haha, I was just doing a tally of what I found to be defaults. I've gotten some nomel berries on my other file.

The game picks the worst times to let me on, I could have started 30 min ago but I leave for work in 20 minutes. :(

Now I have to do both files back to back. Black 2 for my main game, and white 2 for my all-dreamteam.

so when is the DW list getting updated? For the "unlocked by ???? points." Well, apparently I start anew rather carry on from my White account or does that apply to everyone?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
While doing the Lake Skipping minigame, I came across a Slaking floating on a balloon. That's one strong balloon lol
There's also the Snorlax one. Seriously, that couldn't be a normal balloon :p

Also, I recall R_N wondering about if there's another legendary cameo in the Lake Skipping minigame. Well.....

rayquaza.jpg

That's not my highest score, by the way. My current highest score for that minigame is this one:

skipfaraway.jpg

Quick question, does anyone know if you can get a female Eevee in the new area of dream world? I am sorry if this has been asked before tried looking and didnt find an answer. Thanks a lot! ^.^

Yes it is possible. In fact, I befriended a female dw Eevee earlier today.

Robbob

just got back from the dream world. I took back a female aipom from the dream park and the gothorita promotion. Regarding the pikachu, i was very lucky to get a japanese, hatched, female pichu with lightning rod over the gts, i was overjoyed!

hacked!!!!!

alamarco

Yes it is possible. In fact, I befriended a female dw Eevee earlier today.

I was able to get a female Eevee on the second day. I believe they lowered the ratio of females in the Dream Park. It could just be bad luck, but in the other areas I was getting a ton of females and with the Dream Park I'm barely able to see one. Probably just bad luck, but I'm maintaining it's lowered. :p

I was able to get myself a female Carnivine last night. Still no female Ekans. I've seen 2 males and I really want an Arbok for my team. I'll probably take the next Ekans I see because not choosing him twice was hard.

Charoshi

Charmander is best
I was able to get a female Eevee on the second day. I believe they lowered the ratio of females in the Dream Park. It could just be bad luck, but in the other areas I was getting a ton of females and with the Dream Park I'm barely able to see one. Probably just bad luck, but I'm maintaining it's lowered. :p

I was able to get myself a female Carnivine last night. Still no female Ekans. I've seen 2 males and I really want an Arbok for my team. I'll probably take the next Ekans I see because not choosing him twice was hard.

Last time I went to the dream park the first 4 Pokemon I found were female, including a Shroomish, so probably just bad luck.

As mentioned, snagged Shroomish on Black 2 and an Onix on White 2 for my dream team.

Eevee has a much lower chance of being female normally, so that's probably reflected within the DW as well.

Does anyone know if there's a minimum number of required points for DW Shroomish, or can you get it right off the bat?

Kalosian

So long
Went to the Dream World today again, sent in a Furret. Got another Dream Pal request, which I accepted. I went to the Island of Dreams and got sent to the Dream Park 8 times, the Manor twice, the Sea and Icy Cave once each. Also got to play the new minigame two times, found it quite hard but I guess it will be easier after some practice. Befriended 13 Pokemon, 3 females: Wurmple, Seedot and Audino. I kept the Wurmple. I am also really close to 3000 points now, should be able to unlock the final areas tomorrow.

Icing Sugar

Last night I had an awful experience in dw, half minigames/maps/berries didnt load... Anyone experiencing the same? If so, any idea if its gonna be fixed soon? Good thing I managed to get a giga drain gulpin :p

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Gurdurr is definitely a 5000+ point Pokemon - I found THREE as soon as my Black 2's dream points reached 5000.

how many points to you have? over 10k?

...yeah :p

over 80k, in fact. I found the Swinub while I'm using Black.

by the way, has anyone here see a Minun while using Black/Black 2? I have a feeling that Plusle/Minun is version exclusive....found 4 Plusle but no Minun

Status
Not open for further replies.