• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimecho3000

rofl

Trappedlol.png

PsychicPsycho

Could someone tell me what's going on here? It won't let me get in.

I last got into the Dream World on Saturday. That night we started daylight savings time, but I didn't change the time on my 3DS. Sunday night I tried to get in, but it told me game sync was out of energy and I needed to wait a day. I figured it said that because my game was now an hr ahead of everything else around me, so I set the clock properly. On Monday, it said the same thing, so I figured maybe it just wasn't a day yet. Well it said the same thing on Tuesday and now on Wednesday it still isn't letting me in (also I'm noticing it's saying wait a day without switching DS systems, depite me having used the same system for months).

So am I doomed to be locked out, or is there something I can do?

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
Well I thought I was done with the DW, but then I decided I wanted a female Scolipede to do some testing in XY when Bank comes out. Uploaded a metapod, only got sent to the forest 2 times and no scolipede, stupid Dream World.

(I want to test whether or not a Quick Feet Venipede's ability will change upon Evo in XY. As if if the ability has been retconned I don't think a Quick Feet Scolipede's ability will change upon transferral, but a GenV Quick Feet Venipede's ability would change upon evo in GenVI. Just like a pokemon who gained a new ability from GenIII to IV if their PID didn't match up with their existing ability. I'm sure others will test it, but it's the kind of thing I like to do myself).

ETA: Female Scolipede obtained, ok now I really am done with the DW

Last edited:

MSK

Has anyone else been to the DW recently since the last maintenance??
I've just come on for first time in ages to clear out my berries and items and it seems like they've updated it so that every pokemon you see is female!!!!
Perfect chance to find all those missing hidden abilities for breeding :)

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
THANK YOU!! For some reason my bookmark for the Gen 5 Pokemon Global Link keeps redirecting me to the Gen 6 PGL. Ah, well. At least I now know it does still exist...and I can come to this thread for the (working) link to the old PGL anytime.

Whew, what a relief. ^_^ Thanks again, Varanus. Also added you to my 3DS roster: I'll have to stop by your safari after I trounce the Elite 4 later this week!

You're welcome! I'll add you back tonight - sorry I didn't get your message until just now. I don't check this thread a whole lot.

varanus_komodoensis

they call me Varanus
I'd like to know how many DWFs there is without counting the evolution ?

Here is a list of all of the Pokemon who have had their Dream World abilities released, either through the Dream World or through an event (the site tells you how to obtain them). If you want to know how many DWFs there are without evolution, you'll have to count them up. I can't find a list of just DWFs. :(

Chimecho3000

Has anyone else been to the DW recently since the last maintenance??
I've just come on for first time in ages to clear out my berries and items and it seems like they've updated it so that every pokemon you see is female!!!!
Perfect chance to find all those missing hidden abilities for breeding :)

No, nothing has changed.

Anyway just got my 10th berry row on my Black 2 account. Better late than never lol. I'm gonna enjoy my last 3 sessions of Dream World. I assume it will shut down when the weekly maintenance would usually start.

Mobbus

The Unknown
Is anybody else having problems trying to enter their rooms in Dream World to get their items? Been trying for a while now, and all that loads is the eventual "you have to wake up" message.

Edit: Hm, I was able to grab the items after I picked a Pokemon to bring back from the Dream World, guess that's what it takes. Hope nobody else has this problem, or figured this out.

Last edited:
guess i'll give up my search for finding exclusive moves for;
solrock with morning sun, misdreavus with inferno, growlithe with endure and wingull with shockwave.

then again, maybe i shouldn't worry about it so much since I have everyone.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I played my last Dream World adventures and got Lileep, Oddish, and Poliwag. I wasn't shooting for anything but Tirtouga in Black 2. Speaking of which, I might ask for one sometime.

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I played my last Dream World adventures and got Lileep, Oddish, and Poliwag. I wasn't shooting for anything but Tirtouga in Black 2. Speaking of which, I might ask for one sometime.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I went on the Dream World tonight on White 2 since I heard it'll close down soon. I wandered around the Rugged Mountain and Dream Park areas and I befriended about a dozen Pokemon and I kept a male Paras for my Pokedex. I went back to my house and I sorted out items in my Treasure Chest in order to transfer some of the remaining items to my game. I didn't bother to water berries or even visit other houses; I just logged out after returning from the Island of Dreams.

Chimecho3000

It has finally come to an end.

When you go to tuck-in a Pokemon, all Pokemon will be blanked out as if they had Vital Spirit.

My Pokemon in my Black DW hasn't woken up yet though as if was cut off by the maintenance. Therefore I should still be able to go onto the Dream World on that account as long as I don't wake up (at least until the site closes in Jan). I will be very limited in what I can to of course, but I will be able to harvest the plants that hadn't produced berries yet and snoop through share shelves for any good items that were left behind. So I might spend another week or so before waking that one up.

Status
Not open for further replies.