• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonTrainerBigRed

<No wall can stop me
Just finished my latest B2W2 Dream World session, and there was one moment when I wanted to yell obscenities at my PC. This is what happened: A Drilbur showed up during one of my runs in Icy Cave and asked me to play the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. For whatever reason, the Pokemon that I was supposed to control moved ridiculously slow for the entire duration of this game. The Pokemon moved so slowly that when time ran out, I had racked up only 10,000 points. I thought that perhaps 10,000 points might be enough to befriend the Drilbur. But noooooooooo, Drilbur just had to sulk and walk away after I finished viewing my minigame results. For the record, this was the first time that I had ever failed at the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. *sigh*

So I had to settle for a female Snover after finishing my runs for the day.

jayred7

Off and On Trainer
I have a Japanese pgl account, imported black 2, and I'm trying to figure out how to obtain that upcoming pikachu that has the lightning rod ability and knows Headbutt. I was able to play the game, but is that enough participation to receive the pika? And if so does anyone know how to obtain it in September?

de_darkrai

I need that answer as well.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
How is Dream World introduced in Pokemon Black/White 2 gameplay? The dreamyard is on the other side of the region.

Fennel's office is now located in Castelia, in the building in front of the Gym. It has a unique board in front of it, so you can't miss it when you go to the Gym, assuming you don't just walk on the left side of the road.

I don't think they really care about introducing it, though. It's not mandatory to visit her, the only time you'll want to go there is post-game, to get that DW Eevee.

Maverick Hunter

Land Powered
Pokemon Level at Entralink forest is fixed on Black 2 and White 2, right? anyone knows if all pokemon have levels to appear at entralink forest or if it's just some of then?

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
I don't think they really care about introducing it, though. It's not mandatory to visit her, the only time you'll want to go there is post-game, to get that DW Eevee.
Would that mean that you only have to get a Pokedex and C-Gear to access it?

Earendil

If I register my White 2 to my current Global Link account after the game is released on October 7th, will I be able to get two copies of any Pokemon that are released in the future through the Dream World (as in, one for White and one for White 2)? You used to be limited to just one per account (regardless of whether or not you had one or both games), so I am just wondering if that will be applicable to the new games as well.

Ace Of Keys

Me and My sketch pad
Just finished my latest B2W2 Dream World session, and there was one moment when I wanted to yell obscenities at my PC. This is what happened: A Drilbur showed up during one of my runs in Icy Cave and asked me to play the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. For whatever reason, the Pokemon that I was supposed to control moved ridiculously slow for the entire duration of this game. The Pokemon moved so slowly that when time ran out, I had racked up only 10,000 points. I thought that perhaps 10,000 points might be enough to befriend the Drilbur. But noooooooooo, Drilbur just had to sulk and walk away after I finished viewing my minigame results. For the record, this was the first time that I had ever failed at the Frozen Treat Sweep minigame. *sigh*

So I had to settle for a female Snover after finishing my runs for the day.

clearly they are going to need to refine it a little bit. like with fine wine and determining when to buy good consoles these things take time

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
I just looked at the Dream World info on the main site, so do you only start off with the Icy Cave & the Sparkling Sea in BW2?

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
I just looked at the Dream World info on the main site, so do you only start off with the Icy Cave & the Sparkling Sea in BW2?

You sure do. The rest build up at 1500 and 3000 points

http://ja.pokemon-gl.com/about/sp/renewal_campaign/

this message appears on the japanese global link, but i can't google translate it, what's written on it?

If you register a copy of Black/White and a copy of Black 2/White 2 before September 25th, you will receive some C-Gears and Pokémon Dolls for your Black 2 & White 2 Dream World. These are the Reshiram, Zekrom & Victini C-Gears and the Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott dolls

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
wait, so for B/W 2, Forest isn't the default, but it's the Sea instead? And for B/W 2, Manor and Mountain aren't default? Interesting. I wonder why did they do that.

That explains how those B/W 2 accounts I saw a few days ago are shown to have obtained various Pokemon from the Sea despite having less than 5000 dream points.

Maverick Hunter

Land Powered
If you register a copy of Black/White and a copy of Black 2/White 2 before September 25th, you will receive some C-Gears and Pokémon Dolls for your Black 2 & White 2 Dream World. These are the Reshiram, Zekrom & Victini C-Gears and the Snivy, Tepig & Oshawott dolls

I've done this already with my black and black 2, when i'll won this c-gears and dolls? There is any difference between any copy of the games?

Maverick Hunter

Land Powered
I've found this on book depository:
http://www.bookdepository.co.uk/Pok...Official-National-Pokedex-Guide/9780307895608

Short Description for Pokemon Black Version 2 and Pokemon White Version 2 the Official National Pokedex & Guide
• The latest, most up-to-date National Pokédex, including newly revealed Pokémon • Tips and strategies on training and battle to help you master the games • Insider info on Pokémon moves and Abilities in the new games • A spectacular full-color Pokémon poster • A password to get a special Gothorita with the Hidden Ability Shadow Tag

Publisher: Prima Games
Published: 20 November 2012
Format: Paperback 688 pages
See: Full bibliographic data
Categories: Games Strategy Guides
ISBN 13: 9780307895608 ISBN 10: 0307895602

Flare♥

Fire Team User
My question for this is, when will there be more islands and such? I mean the cool hole is cool in all, (No pun intended) but when will we get some bigger updates, instead of a new island every few months. Though I would like to get some DW Abilitly legendaries and some DWF starters. Because of the egg move restrictions on the other. That way it is the wrong nature or has a really good egg move to learn, it can be breed to be a even better pokemon. Lastly I'm not complaining, I'm just wonder is all and I don't want to buy a 3Ds and a stupid app to just get a couple of legends with their hidden abilities or better yet regular pokemon with DW ablities... seems like a waste to build the dream world in the first place if your going to pull that.......

Status
Not open for further replies.