• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member

Icing Sugar

@shine: How are we supposed to grow them then? D:

srullic

I'm having a really weird problem with my game sync ID. I got it from WI FI with no problem, but when I tried to put it in my GL account it says I have typed it incorrectly (which I didn't). Is there anyone with a similar problem and knows what to do, and if not, will resetting the game solve the problem?

WaterShuriken

"I..I..Iron Tail, Pikachu."
I'm having a really weird problem with my game sync ID. I got it from WI FI with no problem, but when I tried to put it in my GL account it says I have typed it incorrectly (which I didn't). Is there anyone with a similar problem and knows what to do, and if not, will resetting the game solve the problem?

Check your ID again by going to the "GAME SYNC SETTINGS" on the main menu again. Make sure you copied it right.

Rakurai

I have like 12 Dream World visitors now, all of which come to my Join Avenue.

However, all but one of them want to open shops I find almost completely useless (Salon, raffle, antiques). Which I find especially annoying when considering the fact that you can control what shop you'll open when invited to an avenue using one of the assistants.

I really wish I could get some friends who could open shops I DO want...

srullic

Check your ID again by going to the "GAME SYNC SETTINGS" on the main menu again. Make sure you copied it right.
I have, many times. I just want to know if resetting the game will solve the problem.

Robbob

I have, many times. I just want to know if resetting the game will solve the problem.

I had the same problem too. However, I discovered my mistake. Some of the letters are hard to read. I thought the "V" was really a "U". I would check again that you are interpeting it correctly.

srullic

Well, that's not the problem in my case. I guess I just won't be able to use GL

BLADEDGE

loves a puzzle
question about gamepals: When you traid from a BW2 game with a BW Game, will they be registered or are they spesificly linked to BW2 to BW2 and/or BW to BW?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
question about gamepals: When you traid from a BW2 game with a BW Game, will they be registered or are they spesificly linked to BW2 to BW2 and/or BW to BW?

They will be registered.

@shine: How are we supposed to grow them then? D:

There's no way to grow them at the moment.

I have like 12 Dream World visitors now, all of which come to my Join Avenue.

However, all but one of them want to open shops I find almost completely useless (Salon, raffle, antiques). Which I find especially annoying when considering the fact that you can control what shop you'll open when invited to an avenue using one of the assistants.

I really wish I could get some friends who could open shops I DO want...

yeah, it's annoying.

My Avenue is Rank 7 now and 2 shops are already Level 4 with 2 more shops ready to reach Level 4 (just need 1 more visitor each) yet I still don't have anyone with a Nursery -_-

Anyway

Picked a female Drilbur with Rock Climb in the Dream Tree today. There's also a female Druddigon, but it has Sucker Punch (I want Fire Fang) so I didn't take it.

R_N

You won't get a Nursery until you reach Rank 15, Shine

Also Sucker Punch Druddigon is great, it's saved my hide so many times. And you have move tutors, teach the thing Fire Punch

Cloudnine555

Has anyone else been having trouble with the DW? Ever since the update right before BW2 released, if I play more than a few games or if I visit too many dream pals' homes it starts to lag and lag and makes it impossible to win the mini games because its so delayed. I keep giving up on the thing because it's so frustrating. I even thought it was my computer at first and checked and rechecked my specs but everything is much higher than the minimum requirements...

It slows down a lot for me in the day when a lot of people in my dorm are on the internet.

also, can anyone make sense of this?
dreamworld zapdos.jpg

^ Zapdos with caught with a dream ball???

Icing Sugar

I managed to get a female poliwag today, I'm so happy ;_; Also found a Micle berry in someone's shelf, it has been a pretty good day in DW for me :3

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
Can someone please tell me how I can be dream pals with my pad pals??

I already have them register in the pal pad but they don't show up in my dream pal list!! Anyone!!

Went on using W2 today, and using the DS Battery trick, brought home a Disable Gastly, a Nasty Plot Elgyem, and a Rock Climb Drilbur (though I don't particularly care that I knows Rock Climb).

Rakurai

After becoming aware of the fact that Micle Berries sell for 30K each if transferred into B/W 2, I've been looking everywhere to locate someone who has them on their share shelf.

I haven't had any luck, however.

Robbob

Can someone please tell me how I can be dream pals with my pad pals??

I already have them register in the pal pad but they don't show up in my dream pal list!! Anyone!!

It took 3 days after registering before they show up as dream pal friends for me.

mia100

Hmm, stupid question. I've just started using dream world, it only seems to let me take one pokemon back at a time. Once I've chosen a pokemon at the tree, it won't let me go back over the rainbow. What am I doing wrong?

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
Hmm, stupid question. I've just started using dream world, it only seems to let me take one pokemon back at a time. Once I've chosen a pokemon at the tree, it won't let me go back over the rainbow. What am I doing wrong?

Nothing is wrong, it is intended, it's their trick to make us keep playing :)

and well, it works :p

also, once you reach the tree, click "return to home" instead of picking a Pokemon. This lets you go back to the Dream Island to get more Pokemon. Once you reached at least 13 Pokemon befriended, then you can go and pick one. Why 13? Because logging in + 13 Pokemon befriended + 20 plants watered = 510 points, which means your tucked-in Pokemon will level up when it wakes up.

You won't get a Nursery until you reach Rank 15, Shine

I see. That was not written on Serebii's Join Avenue page, so I wasn't aware of it.

Also Sucker Punch Druddigon is great, it's saved my hide so many times. And you have move tutors, teach the thing Fire Punch

I completely forgot it learns Fire Punch :p

Status
Not open for further replies.