• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dream World Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chimecho3000

The Custap Berries have been distributed. I saw one growing in someone's garden two days ago, and saw a few more yesterday.

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
custap.png

Can't plant them until tomorrow, but horray!

Ausgirl

Well I've been having some login issues on my dream world account. It seems to take me about 3 tries or so befor I can get in and I always check to make sure that the caps are off and type in the password slowly to make sure it's right. I usually get in eventually but it's annoying and I just wondered if anyone else has the same problem. Also for some reason I have days where I have trouble loging on using my black version and then end up being kicked out of the dream world for 20hrs. For instance yesturday I tried to log in at 12:40 but the damn site wouldn't let me (though it recorded that I went on anyway) and I just tried again today for the first time at 10:00 but I got the message that the game synch had ran out etc. Supposedly I should have been able to get on around about 8:40 or does the 20hrs wait thing only apply for B2? Cos I don't have any problems with this version.

On my Black 2 version I found a dwf lapras which I brought back with me. Still no dwf dratini. I though every pkmn had about 20% chance of being female?

Robbob

They give you 5 Custap berries in your treasure box. I have all 5 planted. Now I have to wait the 5 days for them to grow. Once I have enough, they go on my shelf and I get to watch the foot traffic to my house. Can't wait to see that.

silver_phoenix

Fluffy Pokemon Trainer
I got a pineco from the Dream World Today and got my Arceus Dool. I saw the add for the Winter Battle too...but I dont se where to register into it yet.

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
I planted my 5 custap berries. I might share them at first harvest, it depends how well they're watered (I'm quite busy atm and won't be on the DW for a while). I visited a bunch of my friends so I appear on more dream pal maps (the people who appear on your map are your most recent visitors), and I also visited a bunch more people. The expectation/hope being that people will visit and notice that I have custap berries and keep my garden watered.

I also took home a female Nincada.

Dracia

Anyone has any tips when it comes to planting berries? Which type is the best for planting? The furniture catalog doesn't help at all..

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
The furniture catalog doesn't help at all..

That's because the catalog simply tells you what berries you need to have (and the amount) so you can buy the furniture.
Basically, it just tells you the price for the furniture.

Like what Agonist said, just plant the berries you need. There's really no trick to it.
However, do note that the berries you need won't always be the berries with the shortest time to grow. In fact, most berries takes days to grow. And there's no way to reduce the growing time, since Mulches do not exist in the Dream World.

Ausgirl

I'm still having login issues with my Black version. It's now been like 3 days since I've been able to login which means that I haven't been on the dream world during that time at all. I'm still stumped as to why this is happening. I haven't switched the ds and my friend code is still the same. At this point I think I might email the people at global link, though I doubt that there's much they can do... On my Black 2 version I encountered two dratini but again both were male. I've seen about a dozen now but no females. However I had a choice of the following dw females -shelder, horsea and anorith among others. I ended up going with horsea simply cos I like that pokemon more, lol. I started looking around people's share shelves for the custap berry -I haven't found one yet but I noticed that most of Japanese players on my dream world map are growing them so I'm hopeful that I'll get one soon.

Last edited:

cybersonic233

hey I tried logging into my global link account this morning and when I logged in I got a message saying "Processing your membership details currently unable to log in". I tried again right away and it logged me in but its really bugging me as to what caused the error the first time any suggestions? I have been unable to find anything on Google that offers an explanation

1quacka1

Lazy Collector
hey I tried logging into my global link account this morning and when I logged in I got a message saying "Processing your membership details currently unable to log in". I tried again right away and it logged me in but its really bugging me as to what caused the error the first time any suggestions? I have been unable to find anything on Google that offers an explanation

The Dream World is quite buggy sometimes, I'd just ignore it when things like this happen.

Ausgirl

I had an average dream world run today, I didn't find the dwf dratini I'm looking for, but I did find a dwf togepi. Yeah I know it's new ability sucks but whatever. I now have just over 19,000K points which I've managed to accumulate in the last few months. It should be higher but I can't always be bothered to stay in the dream world for a whole hour. Sometimes I just cotinue playing until I find one that I don't have already, whether I have 100 points or 500 points; but I should get another garden row soon which is good. I still haven't found a custap berry yet, despite most of the Japanese players growing them in their gardens. I'm guessing though that it's probably too early to find them on the dream world shelves as of yet. It's currently the only dw berry that I'm missing.

Ausgirl

I had another average dream world run today. On my black version I found a dwf larvitar, planted and harvested some rabuta berries and accepted three friend requests. On my black 2 version I found a dwf lileep and planted some more persim and sitress berries. I still haven't come across any custap berries on anyone's share shelf yet -it's the only berry I'm missing which has been released on the dw.

Send me a PM if you have one and I can trade you any other berry you need or I'm sure we can arrange another trade here.

I'm still looking for poliwag and dratini. I've yet to see the former (despite having 19K + points on black 2) and I've seen about two dozen male dratini now but no females... it's very annoying.

Status
Not open for further replies.