• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denjuu

What's the buzz?
Pokémon Dreams

Post any dreams about Pokémon that you've had. Here are two of mine:

One dream had three Cherimus, three Shroomish and two Oddish in a cage, and the cage was unlocked, setting them free.

Another dream involved Dorapion. It belonged to May, and it was in a battle. It used an attack called Poison Claw.

xaramaneco

Jirachi is the best!
i have a very cool one with jirachi , but i my english is very bad , i wish u can know it

I had a dream about a Pokemon Contest. I entered witha Flygon and the only other entrie I saw was a Ludicolo that used Double-Team then Morris Danced! My appeal was Sand-Tomb followed by Flamethrower to make glass. Then Sttel Wing to shape it into a Metagross, then again for two Metangs, then four Beldums.

The next night I had another contest dream involving May's Skitty. First Assist. It was Munchlax's Metronome which became Sacred Fire. Since Skitty wasn't a fire type it was able to freeze it with Blizzard. Then Assisted Sky Uppercut to get out of the ice then Assisted Razor Leaf to make it look like a tree.

Edit: Woops. I just went to the thread from the first page and didn't think it wasn't the official one. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.