• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Dreams

NovaBrunswick

Canada Connoisseur
Last night I had a dream that there was a Pokémon scavenger hunt that lasted all weekend. You had to take your Switch to places to download a Pokémon. The first clue was online and it was just the sound of clanking pots and pans. I couldn’t figure it out, but my dad concluded that it must be the park. We went there and I downloaded a Pokémon (I think it was Absol). There were six more Pokémon but unfortunately I could not get them all.

So like Pokémon Go on the Switch, basically?

NeedsAName

Had a dream last night where I was a Pokémon Trainer at some facility vaguely like a gym in appearance and formatting, but where þe challenge entailed battling various trainers, each of which had a singular Pokémon. Þis facility was supposed to have Pikachu, Raichu, and Froakie trainers þat day but one trainer was sick so I battled a replacement trainer wiþ an Exeggcute, which was part Poison-type in þe dream, þough þe Exeggcute only knew one Normal-type move and one Psychic-type move. Unfortunately, þat's all I can remember, so I'm unsure wheþer dream me one or even what Pokémon I was using except for þat it was Grass-type.

Missingno.Fan

I had a dream last night that I got a new Pokémon game that had the ability to play on a PC. There were two Pokémon that looked like clocks that were roaming legendary. There was a male one and a female one. I was letting my brother watch me and ran into the male Pokémon. I chipped away at its HP and it ran. I was surfing when I ran into the female one and it was shiny. My brother and I both started to scream. I knew I should use my Master Ball on it but for some reason I was panicking that it wouldn’t work.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
Yeah, I had a lot of Pokemon dreams over the years. A lot of the time nowadays, I see Pokemon plushies in my dreams a lot. One time, I had a dream of an Aipom plushie on a pool float, and wondered if it was real. It turns it out it was real! It wasn't exactly the same one as in my dream, though, but I thought it was cool a Pokemon plushie I've never seen before turned out to be similar to something from my dreams.

When I was younger, though, I had dreams Pokemon were in our world. That isn't something I dream about anymore in this day and age, though.

Missingno.Fan

Sorry to bump this thread up but I had an interesting dream a few nights ago. There was a game (I’m not sure if Scarlet/Violet or something else) that had an update that added a NPC named Brad who was someone you can talk to and he can customize your Pokeballs. I was walking through a city and I saw a new Pokémon that was a peacock that I knew was rare. I had a Pokémon that was a snail that new Fire Blast even though it wasn’t a fire type. I used it against the peacock and it was burned with only a few HP left. I tried to throw a Great Ball at it but it told me I couldn’t because I already had another Pokémon in a plain Great Ball. I then learned that customizing balls were mandatory, because you could not have more than one Pokémon in the same kind.

KyogreThunder

Call of Fate
I remember having one about encountering a shiny Zubat in Mt. Coronet. I actually did manage to catch two of them (one in Diamond, the second one was in Platinum).

Nat The Emboar

I had lots of dreams about Pokémon. I had dreams about being with my favorite Pokémon. Most of the Pokémon dreams I had are Mystery Dungeon ones, which I am glad I had, because I would love to be a Tepig, Pignite and Emboar.