• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Emerald Font?

Fizz

Pokémon Emerald Font?

I think this would go here... I wanna have a font that looks like the text in Pokémon Emerald. Is there a program that can do such a thing? I can rip the letters myself, I just need a way to make a font out of 'em.

Fizz

Okay, I guess it'll work. I can't try it yet, but thanks!

Fizz

Thanks, but I was looking for an Emerald font, not an R/S one. If I can't get anything else, I'll just use that one though. Is it possible to rip the letters and make it directly into a font, like a two-tone one? All the ones I've seen are black-only bitmaps.

Last edited:
C

Cerebi_and_Lugia_United

Yeah.You can make the font any color in the program.

suchinuiKKu

Aaml supporter
Go pokefonts!