• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Emergency! (002)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Emergency! (002)

Pokémon Emergency!

With Pikachu Worn out, Ash must get him to the Pokémon Center so he can be healed. But Team Rocket have other ideas and decide to take the Pokémon Center to steal all the Pokémon. Can Ash defend Pikachu?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

M

mercurygerman

I remember seeing this episode years back. Ash discusses on the PC a legendary pokemon he saw (Ho-oh). Then we are shown a shot of a picture on the wall with four legendaries on it. I know one of them was Ho-oh. What were the other three?

Freedom

Pokeman
mercurygerman said:
I remember seeing this episode years back. Ash discusses on the PC a legendary pokemon he saw (Ho-oh). Then we are shown a shot of a picture on the wall with four legendaries on it. I know one of them was Ho-oh. What were the other three?

It was Arcanine, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. Ash mistakened Moltres for a Ho-oh.

Shadowfaith

Shinigami...
I had no idea it was an Arcanine o.o I didnt really get a glimpse at them, and of course, being years back, I didnt know who they were at the time. But Arcanine? wow, I learnt something new.

I also though the oltress was the Ho-oh Ash saw, I'm quite sure it was actually :/ But I cant recall anything, so you may be right.

This was one of my favorite episodes ever. Team rocket got intoduced in this ep and I remembered that this was the episode that got me into Pokemon. I much prefered team rockets voices in the younger episodes for some reason.

F

Factory Head Noland

Have you ever realised that whenever the gang go to Viridian City they end up destroying or nearly destroying something?
In this ep they destroyed the Pokemon Centre, in "Battle Of The Badge" they destroyed the gym and in ""Gotta Catch Ya Later" they created a huge tornado in the middle of the park.

F

Fruity

Ah, this is where the mentioning of Ash's father takes place.

F

Factory Head Noland

When Ash's mom says that it took his dad 2 weeks (?) to get there...Ash did run and cycle most of the way though ^_^

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
This was a cool episode...as all the Pikachu entrance was cool...i can still remember if it was YESTERDAY...lol

Kuthu said:
This was a cool episode...as all the Pikachu entrance was cool...i can still remember if it was YESTERDAY...lol

Does that mean this is the episode where many Pikachus all came around, cause that has been bothering me for a couple weeks now?

Shigeru-kun

Property of Jesus
Freedom said:
It was Arcanine, Articuno, Moltres and Zapdos. Ash mistakened Moltres for a Ho-oh.

Wrong. He mistook Freezer (Articuno) for Ho-Oh. I remember because the plaq was a light blue color.

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
Ah, now this was a good episode! Remember back when Jessie, James, and Meowth were actually evil? Good times...of course, this being the first place A&M meet J&J, you know it also has to be their final showdown site, so keep an eye out for "The Decline and Fall of the Rocket Empire" for a really good last encounter between Satoshi-tachi and Rocket-dan. I won't spoil too much, but I will say Ash gets some help from a friend he hasn't seen in a few years (and who's changed a great deal, too).

Yep, you gotta love Team Rocket acting like real villains, although James's early voice annoyed the heck out of me. I like Goldeen's debut, LOL, it was funny!! Ekans and Koffing were cool as well, as well as the 'evacuation' of the Poké Balls.

Overall rating:
8.7 out of 10!!
Excellent filler, Hoenn quality I'd say.

SC~ out

H

hazza123

Good times...of course, this being the first place A&M meet J&J, you know it also has to be their final showdown site, so keep an eye out for "The Decline and Fall of the Rocket Empire" for a really good last encounter between Satoshi-tachi and Rocket-dan. I won't spoil too much, but I will say Ash gets some help from a friend he hasn't seen in a few years (and who's changed a great deal, too).

Whats that supposed to mean, am i missing something or was that jmuts a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesse GS the II

I was frozen today!
hazza123 said:
Whats that supposed to mean, am i missing something or was that jmuts a joke.

You haven't read my fanfics - The Season 7 "Pokémon: Intensity" episode "The Decline and Fall of the Rocket Empire" showed the final battle between Ash and the Rocket-Dan - ultimately, the Officer Jenny that employed the Squirtle Squad showed up, and Ash's Squirtle, who had evolved all the way up to a Blastoise, helped take them down for good.

Psychic Venusaur

Pokemon Master
Nobody mentioned the bet?

Oak: My grandson told me that you wouldn't catch a Pokemon before you got to Viridian City, and I be him one million dollars that he was wrong!

Ash: Well, money isn't everything!

Oak: Why do I even bother...

I paraphrased on Oak's first lines. Hehe, Samuel owes Gary one million big ones. Nobody said anything about the phone ringtone. "Ring Ring Ring! Ring Ring Ring! Phone call! Phone call! Ring Ring Ring! Ring Ring Ring! Phone call! Phone call!" and it actually said ring ring ring.

Team Rocket's intro. A great episode.

9/10

Heracross

Custom User Title
Yeah, the phone was classic. It's too bad they don't have any of the videophones say that any more, it was really funny. The part where TR shows up was really cool. They're wrecking the whole center and Joy begins to transfer all the pokéballs over to Pewter city. Satoshi and Kasumi throwing the random pokéballs from the shelf was pretty funny too, they were all really weak pokémon.XP Not to mention Pikachu delivers total pwnage for the second episode in a row. First it blows away all the Onisuzume and then it destroys the entire viridian pokémon center (with some help from Dogasu of course).XD

Puffs

...NINE-THOUSAND!!!!
Anybody notice the blue pidgey that popped out of the clock in the PKMN Center?

And I wish we new more about Mr. Ketchum, besides how long it took him to get to Vermilion

Alfonso

Derpgull
Flygon Prince said:
Anybody notice the blue pidgey that popped out of the clock in the PKMN Center?

And I wish we new more about Mr. Ketchum, besides how long it took him to get to Vermilion

Viridian, not Vermillion.

Ah, good times this episode. I remember thinking how damn AWESOME it was at the time. No, I'm not one of those 'Kanto totally ROCKED!' people. I just respect this episode for the greatness that it is. :3

Ted Lewis as James! <3 *huggles James' old voice*

Pokemonisgr8 said:
Have you ever realised that whenever the gang go to Viridian City they end up destroying or nearly destroying something?
In this ep they destroyed the Pokemon Centre, in "Battle Of The Badge" they destroyed the gym and in "Gotta Catch Ya Later" they created a huge tornado in the middle of the park.

Yeah! Also this ep was cool! Also look!

[IMG135]http://www.teamrocket-video.com:26000/Image_Gallery/Indigo_League/002-Pokemon_Emergency/007-Pidgey_Clock.jpg[/IMG135]
Can't remember who said it but it was a weird coloured pidgey!(It takes a while to load)

Freedom said:

Who says he mistook it for a Ho-oh. Unless this stated as a true fact in the show, I'm confident that Ash saw a Ho-oh. Besides, in Johto when Ash finds the Ho-oh in Ekruteak(sp) city he remembers it as being whta he saw on the way to Viridian City. So, unless you give proof that it's a Moltres,

Legendary Bird Ash saw=Ho-oh
Legendary Bird Ash saw=/=Moltres

Just because it wasn't a known Pokemon at the time doesn't mean that's not what it was. Remember how Prof. Oak told Ash something about how there are many Pokemon that are still unknown? At that time, Ho-oh was the unknown Pokemon.