• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Facts!

3D992

The Living Hologram
Clefairy was originally supposed to be Ash Ketchum's starter pokemon. <--- Actual not obvious fact.

If you've seen the manga its easy to imagine.

Silver Bolt

Undying flames
Ekans = Snake backwards.
Arbok = Kobra backwards.
Girafarig = Girafarig backwards.
Rotom = Motor backwards.

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Ekans = Snake backwards.
Arbok = Kobra backwards.
Girafarig = Girafarig backwards.
Rotom = Motor backwards.

obligatory Muk joke

Girafarig isn't the only palindrome; Eevee, Ho-oh, and Alomamola are too.

Charizard is the 6th Pokemon in the National Pokedex.

I understand the point you're trying to make, but the mods are still gonna infract you.

Sorry if this been posted, but according to the almighty Chuggaaconroy, Rhyhorn was the first Pokemon thought up.

Rhydon, not Rhyhorn. You can tell this by looking at Capsule Monsters, and how many Pokemon in Gen 1 look similar to Rhydon. Plus that generic bipedal sprite in RGB is a Rhydon and there's Rhydon statues in almost every game.

And it's not even "according to Chuggaaconroy." Ken Sugimori himself said this.

Last edited:

PandakoPanda

Anundo celebrity
Um. Um.

Victini is the first non starter to be first in a region Pokedex.
You can get Phione by breeding a Manaphy with a Ditto, but Phione cannot evolve into Manaphy.

That's all I have right now D:

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Explain the tail.

It's just a curled-up tail that really doesn't even look much like a squirrel tail. I really doubt Game Freak had squirrels in mind. Electabuzz has a tail like a cat, that doesn't make him a cat.

How about Squirrel + Turtle + Squirt?
Anyway, I have nothing at the moment, continue on.

Why? Squirt+Turtle makes perfect sense, there's no reason to add squirrel to it, especially when it has nothing to do with squirrels.

Rattata has the same kind of tail. He must a squirrel, too.
Seriosuly, people? How can anyone think Squirtle is based on a squirrel? It doesn't even look like a squirrel's tail.

Pokemon Master Paul

Call me PMP!!
It's just a curled-up tail that really doesn't even look much like a squirrel tail. I really doubt Game Freak had squirrels in mind. Electabuzz has a tail like a cat, that doesn't make him a cat.

Why? Squirt+Turtle makes perfect sense, there's no reason to add squirrel to it, especially when it has nothing to do with squirrels.

Rattata has the same kind of tail. He must a squirrel, too.
Seriosuly, people? How can anyone think Squirtle is based on a squirrel? It doesn't even look like a squirrel's tail.

Moving on.

Onix is the Pokémon used by most Gym Leaders!

Aura Of Twilight

Forever Clueless
You can get the three Johto starters in Pokemon Colosseum by losing to all of the cipher peons in Pheanc city at least once.