• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Facts!

Ash Ketchum!

Pokemon Trainer
Illumise is the only Pokemon in Generation 3 whose name starts with the letter I

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Illumise is the only Pokemon in Generation 3 whose name starts with the letter I

Adding on to this, until Gen 5 there was exactly one "I" Pokemon each generation. Ivysaur, Igglybuff, Illumise, Infernape. Black/White broke the pattern.

ga'hoolefan

Feathered Dino Lover
Oh, sorry. I must've missed that.

-The lightest overall Pokemon are Gastly and Haunter.
-The lightest legendaries are Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf.
-The heaviest overall Pokemon is Groudon
-The heaviest gendered Pokemon is Snorlax
-The heaviest non-legendary is Metagross

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Cottenee and Whimsicott are not Grass/FLYING.

I wowed, they soo seemed like part flying types to me, ESPESALLY Cottenee who like floats in the anime...

Heheheh. They are cute either way, though~^^ Awww...

boyerboy

Feel the...BANG!
The Nidorino that appears in Professor Oak's introduction in Red and Blue has the cry of a Nidorina

LadyTriox

I have a boyfriend now; I am his princess❤️
Assist Attack can not copy 'Scetch'.

I tested it on my soul silver thats how I know. Soo much for trying to make SKITTY a POWER HOUSE....

....Man am I happy they have Zorua and Zoroark now lol
xD;

EDIT;...Isn't Pikachu also some-what a quadruped? He can kind of be both, sort of.....maybe it doesn't really count though.

Last edited: