• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Fashion Flash (028)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Fashion Flash (028)

Pokémon Fashion Flash!

When Brock gets to Scissor Street, he sees a Pokemon Breeder called Suzie and her Vulpix are having trouble with their business as Team Rocket have opened up a rival studio. Can Brock help?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

O

Ororo Munroe

This was a cute episode. I like the argument between Ash and Misty and Brock actually found a girl that he liked that seemed to like him back. It caused a lot of people (myself included) to become Breedershippers. It was nice to see something to do with Pokemon breeding since it's not shown much.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
I loved how the Pokemon looked like the people who bred them. (The spiky haired Bulbasaur with the punk was the best).

However, I HATED the crap that Team Rocket (I mean Salon Rocket) was dumping on the ingornat, unsuspecting masses. I wouldn't let someone do that to my Pokemon if THEY PAYED ME. I guess good taste is lost on the naive.

TR made jokes out of the Pokémon. And the Pokémon didn't seem too thrilled either:D. Raichu especially. Koffing and Ekans were SO HILARIOUS!
Suzie was a good filler character. I'm glad she came back in Johto. Vulpix made a good partner for Brock(you know what I mean >.>). Dunno why, she just does^^. I liked Suzie's style of Pokémon 'style', I suppose you call it.

Overall rating:
7.0 out of 10!!
A decent filler. Nice character development for Brock, too.

SC~ out

V

vulpix

i love this episode cause it's the debut of my #1 favorite pokemon!!

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I think things were a little overblown when it came to Team Rocket. Team Rocket may have been going about their store for not-so-good reasons, but I think the idea of helping a pokemon look more beautiful is a pretty good idea. Especially the girl squirtle they showed, it looked really great once they dolled it up. At least they agreed in "Beauty and the Breeder" that a pokemon can look good outside and inside, but they had to get that from Zachary, when Team Rocket said the same thing three seasons before. Grrrr. I also think Misty was too harsh on Psyduck when he was just trying to help.

On a more positive note, I found it really funny that Misty loved the makeover Team Rocket gave her. LOL I also loved Ash and Brock's reactions. :D I also loved Team Rocket's different motto. I like when they keep things fresh once a while by doing special mottos.

The Big Al

I just keeping Octo
The problem was TR was forcing Suzie out of business. Ash and Brock wanted to help her. Actually, if Team Rocket hadn't captured Misty, they would have been left alone.

B

boss_voyage

wobbanut said:
I also think Misty was too harsh on Psyduck when he was just trying to help.

I know. Misty acted like such a whiny and ungreatful brat. Psyduck saved her life. I know she got burned, but it could've been worse.

wobbanut said:
On a more positive note, I found it really funny that Misty loved the makeover Team Rocket gave her. LOL I also loved Ash and Brock's reactions. :D I also loved Team Rocket's different motto. I like when they keep things fresh once a while by doing special mottos.

I loved Ash's reaction to Misty's face. He was laughing so hard and Misty was steaming mad. It must've felt good for him to have a good laugh at Misty, especially after that argument they had. I guess he did have "The last quack" on her after all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Psychic Venusaur

Pokemon Master
The Big Al said:
I loved how the Pokemon looked like the people who bred them. (The spiky haired Bulbasaur with the punk was the best).

That was funny.

This episode was really cool. There were a lot of funny quotes here (the dotted lines mean different scenes).

Brock: Uhhhhh HOW DARE YOU!
-----
James: Koffing, Sludge makeover!
-----
Brock: I want to breed like you, I mean I want to learn to breed like you, I mean your Vulpix looks nice

*it would have been funny if Brock said, "I want to breed with you.

I kind of think Misty looked better after her makover.

Psyduck was great in this episode. He was establishing himself as one of the funniest Pokemon in the anime, if not the funniest.

Brock got Vulpix, which was also cool.

9.3/10

JONNO.FRESH

Vulpix was kool. I'm glad brock got it. TR's plan was actually pretty good. An Awesome Epi 9/10

Battra

A funny episode. It was funny seeing Brock actually be sorta scared of a girl instead of just coming onto her like most other though I guess that always happens when you meet someone you admire alot. I think Misty looked very cute in the outfit that TR put on her especially with the makeup on her face it was a very good look for her, TR has some good fashion sense. Poor Psyduck getting yelled at by Misty if it wasn't for Psyduck Ash and Brock wouldn't have known she was in trouble. Anyway grats to Brock for getting recognized by Susie and getting Vulpix to.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
Yeah i liked the fact that Brock managed to get a Vulpix out of this episode. And aww it's really really cute, it was interesting to see how he reacts around Susie just because she's a pokemon breeder aswell :p

Hooray4Homestar

Don't die, ketchup!
I've always liked this episode. I still can't figure out how Misty found the makeover Team Rocket gave her attractive. I liked the outfit, but all of the stuff on her face kinda ruined it.

iraqmaster

Is it just me, or is the person who comes to pick up chansey sounds like a man in drag?

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
Is it just me, or is the person who comes to pick up chansey sounds like a man in drag?

i dunno, i didn't pay much attention to that at the moment i watched the episode, i'll ask a frend of mine he has all of the episodes.

anyway this one was very funny and also very amuzing in my opinion,
i want to give this episode a 9/10.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
I saw this episode pretty recently, and good god I loved it. Brock was so shy around Suzie, it was nice for a change ^_^ (I think he was so embarassed that at one point he literally bashed his head on a table or something...)

And Salon Roquet? FUNNY! Some of the fashions they made up... I literally cracked up. That guy with the Chansey (ie: the guy with the gay accent and spiky orange hair) literally scared the hell out of me x_x;

Best part was at the end, after Misty had gotten her "makeover", and Ash couldn't stop laughing over how ridiculous she looked. The expressions on their faces were priceless!

Overall, a definite classic ^^