• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Food Fight! (109)

Serebii

And, as if by magic, the webmaster appeared...
Staff member
Admin
Pokémon Food Fight! (109)

Pokémon Food Fight!

While in a battle, Ash accidently break's Snorlax's Pokéball. With the Pokémon Centre on the other side of the Island, Ash & Co. have to get Snorlax there. And to make matters worse, Team Rocket arrive and are hoarding the Island's food ransom until they get Pikachu. Will they succeed?

Visit The Episode Guide

Discuss

M

meggirl63

That was a funny episode, especially when Ash had to wear an apple costume!

F

Factory Head Noland

Oh yeh, when Snorlax was chasing it lol! This episode was cool. Snorlax's Hyper Beam looks so cool!
It' one of the worst situation to happen with a Snorlax....

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Even though I can't stand the kid with weeds for brains in this episode, I really loved most of the episode. The best part has to be Ash in the apple costume running from Snorlax (it's definitely my vote for one of the funniest scenes ever). I also really enjoy Jigglypuff getting her moment in the spotlight, Meowth's robot getup, and Snorlax finally kicking some real butt. I also love Ash being the poster boy for "Don't let hunger happen to you" in the beginning. ;)

£añkaÑ

~Thîrûttû R⚢âl~
I don't really remember this Episode...but...wow...i think it should have been cool...

Anyone mind telling me...after what happend to Snorlax...

M

meggirl63

what about the part when Ash was about to come to Snorlax for a hug and then gets the dotted-eye look WHEN SNORLAX RUNS PAST ASH? THAT WAS FUNNY

Riaf

Cockaroach
This eppy was great. First of all, the animation is great, that's always a treat. TR's mecha was cool. Like a lv.100 Meowth. Something I noticed though. Gulzar gave Ash and co. the bi-da(when you stick out your tongue and pull down an eyelid) but in the second Houenn episode it was cut. What's the dealio?

Medea

Excalibur
I thought that this episode was very funny. Particularly when Ash is wearing the apple costume and almost getting eaten by Snorlax. One thing I didn't like though was that one kid Golzar. He seemed too much of a brat.

Last edited:
V

vulpix

this episode was extremely funny,but could'n Ash just go by himself and have Misty and Tracey watch Snorlax while he goes and get his pokeball fixed?Another thing is out of all the times Ash doesn't know which pokemon in in each pokeball!

Aptenodytes

funny episode and was very fun to watch! there were a little too many slorlax related episodes in the orange islands in my opinion...

L

lightspeed

Mini Apocalypse said:
why did ash ave to look up gloom with his pokedex if he met one before?
(episode 26, pokemon sent-sation)

He probably forgot its description.
Anyway this was a very funny episode and I enjoyed it, I love the part where they were trying to get snorlax over the mountain and Ash had to dress up like an apple with snorlax chasing it.

Ashy Boy

Paul's #1 Rival
The episode was kinda lame for several reasons:
- The bratty kid who eventually turned out OK
- The people forcing Ash to give Pikachu simply for food
- Team Rocket's overconfidence

Snorlax's fighting skills were cool though.

LuciRuki

Born This Way
This episode was really well done. Plot was a little boring but hey! 7.0/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
I don't think that would have worked. Each pokemon seems to have its own pokeball that it's assigned to, it would almost be like releasing Snorlax from his party and then recapturing him.

bhrettzerda053

I have returned.....
Gulzar(the one with a Gloom) here looks like a brat. Ash's Pokedex said that Gloom has advantage of Water types while it has a disadvantage on Fire types. So that's why he's gonna choose Charizard. However the ball chooses Squirtle. And I also love the mecha-nized Meowth of Team Rocket battling Ash's Snorlax just nearby the Pokemon Center. Well, to finish it off, I love the part when Snorlax does a Hyper Beam at TR. This episode is very funny especially when Ash broke his Pokeball and Snorlax eating the flower patch on Gulzar's head!

Battra

An okay episode, I liked seeing Ash dress up as an apple in fact I think this is the first time he's put on a food related clothing to get a Pokemon to follow him. I'm surprised a Pokeball could break so easily considering they throw them around a lot when releasing Pokemon. Another good thing about this episode is TR going back to their roots and being evil, nice to see that it's better than them being comic relief.

Raichu55

This episode name no Stage Fight? My favourite Pokémon the Raichu and the Pokémon fans also so mean, but funny. :)
vidam.gif