• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Food Fight! (109)

Raichu55

This is cool! n_n
092.gif

kingkoopa1080

Loved snorlax in this episode. It was pretty funny when they run at each other at the end and snorlax goes right for the food. I kind of forget what happens to snorlax in the future so i guess i gotta watch some more episodes.

Tadashi

kiss my greens
Ash in the apple costume, oh yes! By far the best part. At least the Pokéball got fixed in the end ^^

Igottapoo

In my nightmares
Funny episode. Them trying to push Snorlax up the hill was priceless xD They should've just went to the Pokemon Center, fixed the ball, and came back though. Snorlax isn't going anywhere.

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
Ash as an apple, that was comical.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Funny episode, i loved how Snorlax was hungry.
And it was great to see it learning a new move, this time Hyper Beam.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
A good Filler. Anything with Snorlax is going to be good.

I loved how Ash and Co had to row Snorlax down the river because it's PokeBall broke. The scene with Ash dresses as an apple was funny too, I always knew he was "fruity". Rofl.

Snorlax learning Hyper Beam was so unexpected. This must be the first time any of Ash's Pokemon learns such a powerful attack. 9/10

Last edited:

Vernikova

Champion
I just re-watched this episode on Boomerang today. It was pretty cute episode with them trying to figure out how to get to the Pokémon Center to get the Poké Ball fixed. Team Rocket's robot wasn't that impressive in anyway, though it was better than a lot of the mecha, except for the last attack that involved some kind of body slam.

G50

No longer posting
Didn't like this episode much. However, Snorlax beating TR was awesome, the Hyper Beam really showed how strong Snorlax could really be. It was very odd seeing the pokeball break and the gang had to carry Snorlax together to get it to the pokemon center.

10/100

Blessed

This episode was HILARIOUS lol!!! when Ash was dressed as an apple Misty was dying trying to cover her mouth so she wouldn't laugh.

Calamity™

aka Lamia
That was an okay episode. It was funny seeing Ash in the apple costume! I would have thought Ash could have used any old Pokéball to keep Snorlax in, but I guess a Pokémon only lives in the one it was caught in? But then there was that episode where the female Meowth gets a diamond Pokéball so who knows. Did Ash and co really not have any other Pokéballs?... (Thats called reading into it too much and being unnecessary.)

Aquarelle

Staff member
I loved it when Snorlax ate the flowers off of Gulzar's head! I thought it was actually going to eat the kid at first it would've been awesome if that happened. The rest of the episode was good, too. I liked watching everything they had to go through just to get the Pokeball fixed, especially the part with Ash in the apple suit.

Overall, this was one of the most memorable Orange Islands episodes for me. I haven't actually watched it in 10+ years probably, but I still remember it quite well.

7threst

When Snorlax is in aa episode the main focus point, you know there is trouble and comic moments inbound. The character of the day was annoying, but thank you Snorlax for taking his flowers on his head. :D

Haha. Ash as an apple was too funny. And when Snorlax bit him and cried a little. I didn't like that the other Pokemon Trainers were actually considering in sacrificing Pikachu. I agree with Ash and that Golzack (spelling) kid.

NPT

Just a member
This episode was hilarious. It's really funny when Ash was dressed up as an Apple.
I laughed when Snorlax ate the flowers on Gulzar's head.

It's not an everyday occurrence that you see a Pokeball actually break like that.
Ash dressed as an apple was hilarious! :)