• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon G.E.M Series (Megahouse)

Tabasco Boshi

★★★★★
Pokémon G.E.M Series (Megahouse)

Megahouse announced a figure of Jessie & Wobbuffet for the G.E.M. line.

hrP37YXr.png
eoBVR2Kb.jpg

The pose kinda looks like Sugimori's artwork (except for the Poké Ball). Will we see James in the future?

qGomd6PI.png

Personally, I'm pretty excited about this! I hope there's a second set with James and Meowth! And Ash, of course. Too bad they look a bit small but I've wanted some good quality Pokémon figures for a while, and not just toys.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I've never heard of this company actually but it definitely looks to be high quality. There are some other nice pokemon figures out already but more is always good! I'd like it if they made some of the characters that aren't mascots for the anime and are more prevalent in the games, but it seems like merch companies like the anime more :u

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Ash gets Charmander as well as Pikachu? I like, though it's a pity there was no room in the budget for Squirtle & Bulbasaur as well. Maybe if they do G.E.M. Charizard, they can come with him...

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
We've had a few of these released now, including Brock, Geodude, Vulpix and a cooking stove, Nurse Joy and Chansey, Gary and Eevee, and now May, Torchic and Skitty.

They all look so good, I'm looking out for Dawn. Hoping she's next. But would love to collect these.