• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon GAME Crush

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Pokémon GAME Crush

So, I read the anime crush thread earlier. I thought it would be cool to make a crush thread to, but on in-game charcters. Now, just post it like this:

Crush in Bold and Underlined-Game in Italics and Underlined

Example: (This is my real entry)

Summer & Leaf - Pokémon Ranger: Guardian Signs & Fire Red/Leaf Green

They can be from ANY game. Just make sure they're from a game, not an Animé, Manga, Etc.

I hope I'm not copying anybody.

EDIT: STOP TELLING ME THAT HAVING A CRUSH ON A GAME CHARACTER IS STUPID!!! If you're not going to answer the question, just leave!

Last edited:

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I don't understand... Can you make it easier to understand?
Sorry, that's as much as I could explain it, just name your Pokemon game crush, and what game they're from, just look at my example.

Atratus

Antimatter Trainer
You mean crush as in attraction? I don't, they are sprites. I don't understand how you can have crush on a small mass of pixels.

Turtlestarf

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
You mean crush as in attraction? I don't, they are sprites. I don't understand how you can have crush on a small mass of pixels.
Well, it doesn't have to be their sprite, it can be their artwork.

DittoDude

The King of Town.
Dawn, Elesa, Jasmine, Bianca