• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
This is my Generations wishlist, taking it as a given that we'll get one short per generation...

-Wally challenging Norman to a gym battle... this is a handy way to cover both characters and refer to the R/S protagonist without actually showing them, and Gallade VS Slaking would be a cool match-up.
-Steven and Wallace taking on Team Aqua and Magma, similar to the Lance and Looker episodes. Looker might also be involved. It'll be interesting to see if Steven has a shiny Metagross like in the main anime or a normally coloured one as in the games.
-Part of Zinnia's quest for the Mega Stones, maybe? I dunno, something with Zinnia which won't require a speaking role for the R/S protagonists.

-Cyrus is confirmed to appear, but I can't guess an exact role for him... possibly in the Distortion World being pursued by Cynthia and a partially-seen Lucas/Dawn?
-Barry seems likely to have an episode, possibly tying into his jealousy of Palmer
-The third choice for DPP is harder, especially given how many characters were showcased pretty well in the main anime, but I wouldn't mind seeing the Darkrai/Cresselia event play out with Sailor Eldritch, given how little love Cresselia ever gets in the anime

-N battling Alder for the Championship, before the BW protagonist gets there
-Some backstory for Alder and Benga would be nice
-Maybe a Colress/Looker episode

-AZ. Just AZ.
-Although we've seen Malva in the main anime and her Team Flare conflicts, I'd like to see it addressed here too- she's a good choice for the Team Flare episode.
-As Looker has appeared so much, a great last episode would be about his postgame storyline with Emma and Xerosic.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Is there any chance we will be seeing any of the female in action at all?

Honestly, the male PCs often get the short end of the stick when it comes to animation. Ethan got a cameo and an anime counterpart that lasted 3 episodes, Brendan got 2 cameos and a trailer, Lucas got a cameo, Hilbert (and Hilda) got nothing, and Calem didn't even show up. I'm hoping for more male trainer action.

-N battling Alder for the Championship, before the BW protagonist gets there

I'd much prefer the duel between the PC and N in the castle.

Vivian

When the legendary dogs threw away the wood pieces, the people outside the tower could see them while glowing and evolving. They couldnt see details, because they were glowing. So, its likely someone drew three dog shapes turning into the three legendary dogs. It doesnt make sense to eusine imagine that the beasts were dog pokemon like that if he didnt know anything about their previous appearances. It would make more sense to imagine some smaller suicune, raikou and entei.

Too much action for a PC. And the stories are mostly about things we doN't see in the main game.

Which means it's likely we're simply getting N's story instead.

Which is just as good. I mean it's basically confirmed as the legendary beast story was explained in the games, and was made into a generations ep, so why not N's story? We know he's in it, and hopefully would shed some light on stuff. Stuff being the "N is a Zoroark" theory.

lywsuate

Excluding Leaf and Hilda.

The main reason is obviously, 3 of the female PCs were already casts of the main anime as one of Ash's travelling companions. May, Dawn, and Serena.

Lyra (HGSS female PC) appears in an episode of the main anime.

Marina / Kris is in Chronicles.

Rosa was seen battling Cheren in the Pokemon Black 2 and White 2 trailer

It's time to shine for the Male PCs.

For some reason I refer Pokemon Adventures rather than the main anime.

Last edited:

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters

Nope. They got the actual anime. This is the chance for the males to get proper appearances considering all most of them had were cameos in animation.

Nope. They got the actual anime. This is the chance for the males to get proper appearances considering all most of them had were cameos in animation.

Except Hilda.

For some reason.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I'm so glad that the two newest shorts featured Silver and Eusine. I didn't care much for Looker's role in the Silver short cuz I'm not a Looker fan, but Silver himself showing up was amazing. And I'm glad that we saw the Burned Tower and Ho-Oh too.

No matter what the anime would do, she was too...um...what's the word...skimpier than Dawn to kiddify?

Then let's un-kiddify her for generations - for the teenagers!

Let me put it this way - I'm desperate for Hilda and Calem to do some stuff.

And Calem's probably 17 by his official art...

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
The Johto specials could've been better. Eusine had been shown in OS already so I didn't care for him much, but Silver's special gave me feels. I just love Silver.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
But Misty's outfit is more skimpier than everyone else and she did made her kiddify

At least Misty wore shorts, even if her midriff-baring tank top seemed a little impractical. I don't know what Dawn was thinking when she decided it would be a good idea to travel in a mini-skirt.

U.N. Owen

Yay, Brendan makes an appearance outside a cameo and a trailer. Boy he did not disappoint.

U.N. Owen

I swear, Courtney sounds familiar. Maybe hearing more dialogue would help.

Cradily17

This episode looks absolutely amazing just for Sceptile alone. That Leaf Storm attack on Golbat even has a strong resemblance to the one it uses in Pokken!