• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Am i the only one concerned about that poor grunt Brendan's Sceptile destroyed lol

You shouldn't be, it gave birth to the Dating a Team Magma Grunt comics :)

Now I'm pissed that I can't watch this yet as my wifi is literally GPRS on my phone and that's it. I'll be able to at some point but I'm rather impatient....

AmethystLeslie

I'm excited, I really am. Well, I have always been excited for the episodes, and I know the episodes have been hit or miss so far, but this looks exciting.

Took me a little bit to get used to Maxie's voice, since i'm used to the nasally voice from the anime. Also, what is with Courtney's line? "So you're off... to make your dreams a reality." Really awkward pause there.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I'm excited, I really am. Well, I have always been excited for the episodes, and I know the episodes have been hit or miss so far, but this looks exciting.

Took me a little bit to get used to Maxie's voice, since i'm used to the nasally voice from the anime. Also, what is with Courtney's line? "So you're off... to make your dreams a reality." Really awkward pause there.

Courtney's supposed to be awkward. You're not supposed to like something that's scripted to be like that, so it's up to you.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
Courtney is voice by Monica Rial (I think), perfectly approprite considering she also voiced Bulma.

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
Hope the episode will be a good one :)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Courtney was adorable and slightly creepy. Her vision of the future was interesting. I also liked seeing Brendan appear to take on the Magma grunts. Looks like evil Magma Dawn is back too

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Is that Carter Cathcart as Tabitha? It sounds like him, but I'm having second thoughts lol. Even Courtney sounds familiar (U.N. Owen suggested Monica Rial, which sounds about right)--also, since when was she a psychic? I don't remember that. At least she envisioned a cool explosion when Primal Groudon used its Solar Beam.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
They're going with the males it looks like, heck yeah! Can't wait to see Hilbert animated! Good thing as all the girls had more than their fair share in the anime, the dudes got jack except for Ethan/Gold and Red.

And Courtney was great, I hope Team Aqua isn't getting an episode..... I'd really like Zinnia to get one.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
They're going with the males it looks like, heck yeah! Can't wait to see Hilbert animated! Good thing as all the girls had more than their fair share in the anime, the dudes got jack except for Ethan/Gold and Red.

And Courtney was great, I hope Team Aqua isn't getting an episode..... I'd really like Zinnia to get one.

meh I'd rather have Hilda instead. Hilbert is just another "Red clone" imo

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
It was a nice episode and it seems like the evil team members r portrayed as real lunatic that's for sure lol.
I hope to see Zinnia next

Pokemon Power

Liked how Episode 7 showed Team Magma's preparations to awaken Groudon. I wonder how Courtney was able to see that vision of Primal Groudon's rage. Brendan with Sceptile was so cool, and understandable since it's gained popularity in recent years because they paired it up with Charizard and Greninja lately due to the anime. Hope we get an episode with Team Aqua too.