• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

Xeogran

Marshadow Fan
Fact: people have opinions. He's not ruining your enjoyment, he's just stating his own opinion. The best way to react is either don't at all or politely respect it, but state your opinion is different. What you shouldn't do is blame them for having a different mindset to you.

He and many other haters don't respect opinions of people who like Iris as you can see. Why is his supposed to be accepted, but ours completely degraded?

Xenon Blue

No Hard Feelings
...they did the Excadrill scene on purpose, right? It's too obvious for a coincidence.

Also love how the trainers ran towards each other kamikaze style as if Pokemon battles weren't good enough and we also need fist fight to the death.

He and many other haters don't respect opinions of people who like Iris as you can see. Why is his supposed to be accepted, but ours completely degraded?

As far as I can see, nobody is degrading each other. I think we should just end this here.

phanpycross

God-king
And automatically my dislike is branded as "hate". You Iris fans are a feisty bunch.

...There. Doesn't feel good to say such words, does it?

If I remember correctly, Clay came first during the raid like in the games, and he has an Excadrill as his main, so no, it's not a nod.

It is hate though, acting as if a supposedly weak anme hurt your sanity.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Wow, Iris looks so much more mature here than she did in BW. She also looks quite a bit older. Overall, a good episode. I enjoyed it.

Also love how the trainers ran towards each other kamikaze style as if Pokemon battles weren't good enough and we also need fist fight to the death.

That made me chuckle. It reminded me way too much of a shounen anime.

Kalosian

So long
Yes, Unova! Finally, this mini-series has arrived at my favorite generation. And it surely lived up to my expectations. I really like the Unova Gym Leaders, they are my favorite group of Gym Leaders and seeing most of them animated was awesome. This also shows how different the animation style is in Generations compared to the regular anime, Iris looked quite different compared to what little I have seen on her from the regular anime. It has been forever since I last played through the story of B/W, so I re-watched parts of a walkthrough and it seems like Iris takes the player's place here. Does this mean we'll never see Hilbert/Hilda animated? One can always dream...

The Unova Pokemon League and N's Castle looked really cool. I was surprised to hear that this was when the Sages told their quotes, had forgotten that it happened here (but watching the walkthrough confirmed it). Proverbs from Chinese Philosophers (according to Bulbapedia), that's a rather interesting choice for a children's game. The way the stairs appeared looked so mysterious and cool. All the Gym Leaders did something which was great to see. I found Skyla's voice to be a bit weird though, that's not how I imagined her to sound. I like how Iris uses Druddigon while Drayden uses Haxorus, great idea in order to give them both a unique Pokemon despite having the same teams as Gym Leaders. Excadrill appearing out of the ground was so cool, Brycen takes things further and joins the fight on his own, and Drayden sounds really angry. Which is understandable given the situation.

I also like how it shows only Unova Pokemon, just like in the games. I feel that Generations have been very faithful to the games when it comes to which Pokemon appears in which games. Overall, I really liked this episode. This scene from the games is one of the few occasions where the Gym Leaders actually do something important in any story, and seeing it animated was so cool. New favorite episode? I think so. Though I might be biased since this is my favorite generation... but you can't take that away, it seems. Seeing this made the wait for Sun/Moon a little less painful, just 4 more days... Really looking forward to the next episode. I like having something little like this to look forward to every Friday, it is going to feel strange once all episodes have been released. I guess you can rewatch them, but it will only last for so long.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Just rush right to the end of BW 1? Guess Hilbert is never getting animated. A shame, all the other player character designs pale in comparison to his.

and lmao at Brycen. Just attacking Team Plasma by himself while Beartic throws Gigalith

Vipsoccermaster

Episode 13: Right into N's Castle, huh? It's a shame that the Striaton City Gym Leaders didn't show up, but that was the same case as it was in the games, so. Really wondered what happened after the Seven Sages and the Gym Leaders clashed by running into each other.

Jason3b93

Liked the episode. It's weird to see Iris again, I like her in the games and hated her passionally in the anime. I just wished we got to see Hilbert and Hilda, but well.

Also, I was betting on seeing N defeating Alder.

Liked the episode. It's weird to see Iris again, I like her in the games and hated her passionally in the anime. I just wished we got to see Hilbert and Hilda, but well.

Also, I was betting on seeing N defeating Alder.

Probably gonna happen within the next two weeks, probably next week tho. Also it might be N's backstory. We don't know yet, all we know is that N is defo appearing.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Speaking of Iris' actress, it's miles better than the one they gave to Dub Iris in the regular anime. I could actually stand listening to her, Iris is cool in the games.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The new short's Iris owning a Druddigon made me wish that Best Wishes' Iris had owned one and I really liked seeing N's Castle sprout out of the ground like in the games. The Plasma Sages seemed pretty generic, but the arrival of the other Unova gym leaders was cool. :3