• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

AmethystLeslie

Red and Blue

First Kalos episode was kind of meh. Not terribley exciting. The only part I enjoyed was the conversation between Diantha and Lysandre at the cafe.

Since we know one of the last two episodes will focus on AZ, wonder what they have planned for the other one?

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Was pretty meh, but then again Team Flare were meh.

Now I've played Sun and Moon, I want a story with Gladion. Considering Generations was meant to tell the untold stories.

Vipsoccermaster

Episode 16: Fair, nothing special about it. But Lysandre is definitely up to no good, as always. The conversation between him and Diantha was cool, though.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Episode 16: Fair, nothing special about it. But Lysandre is definitely up to no good, as always. The conversation between him and Diantha was cool, though.

This is really unexciting compared to the other few ones theyve released recently. Hoping the next one has more action instead of only talking. Nothing wrong with talking, but I'd rather a pokemon move or two aagainst another pokemon also.

So, this episode was... kinda good, but definitely doesn't top Unova. But it still was good.

-So, episode starts.
-This didn't happen in the games...
-Oh wait, don't worry, it's just explaining the item that literally everyone forgot about unless it was relevant to plot.
-Is he dating Diantha?!
-Hang on... so Diantha gets a cameo, but not Steven or Wallace? Dafuq?
-So this is how Mr Dorito Head gained his reputation, apparently. Interesting.
-I know a certain woman who is like Mr Dorito Head here. Appreciates beauty, is renowned to be good, is secretly evil...
-Y is the canon in Generations, nice. Never saw much exposure of Y, for some reason.
-Mr Dorito Head GTFO of the conference like sonic. Gotta go fast, amirite?
-DEATH COCOON, AWAKEN!!! Aaaand cut.

Gotta say, I am still baffled as to whether Diantha was dating him or not.

And I can instantly say upon hearing the first few second of talk from ep 6 of Japanese Generations that I prefer the Japanese already.

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Was pretty meh, but then again Team Flare were meh.

Now I've played Sun and Moon, I want a story with Gladion. Considering Generations was meant to tell the untold stories.

Generations is only eighteen episodes. They're ending at Kalos.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
So, this episode was... kinda good, but definitely doesn't top Unova. But it still was good.

-So, episode starts.
-This didn't happen in the games...
-Oh wait, don't worry, it's just explaining the item that literally everyone forgot about unless it was relevant to plot.
-Is he dating Diantha?!
-Hang on... so Diantha gets a cameo, but not Steven or Wallace? Dafuq?
-So this is how Mr Dorito Head gained his reputation, apparently. Interesting.
-I know a certain woman who is like Mr Dorito Head here. Appreciates beauty, is renowned to be good, is secretly evil...
-Y is the canon in Generations, nice. Never saw much exposure of Y, for some reason.
-Mr Dorito Head GTFO of the conference like sonic. Gotta go fast, amirite?
-DEATH COCOON, AWAKEN!!! Aaaand cut.

Gotta say, I am still baffled as to whether Diantha was dating him or not.

I think the two most influential people in kalos can have coffee together without it being a date :p I mean they don't even look cute togehter whatsoever!

Last edited:

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Yeah, this episode was a little weird. I was thinking, "...Pokémon turn a turn for the mundane." Probably doesn't help I didn't really use the Holocaster outside of the "plot relevancy" of it. So this one just kinda flew over my head, and then I was suddenly starting to get Gendo Ikari vibes from Lysandre, and I was just confused lol.

So uh... yeah, this was a miss for me. Meanwhile, I wish I knew who was voicing Lysandre, or even Diantha, whose cameo made me go, "Wait, did they have a conversation before?" I can just see the small throng of shippers gathering around that ship if they haven't already.

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.
I ship Lysandre & Diantha.

Wow. He's a pretty nice man. Why would anyone hate him?

Kidding aside, wow, that voice. Generations truly gave Lysandre that "villain with good publicity" feel instead of the anime's "villain who secretly takes children for himself" approach. And for once, he's not obsessed with whatever this "Mega Evolution energy" is but keeps the personification of death captive.

Last edited:

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Kind of a boring episode imo. Decent voices this time though and I liked Malva's TV cameo. However I still prefer the main anime's Team Flare arc to be honest.

I think the two most influential people in kalos can have coffee together without it being a date :p I mean they don't even look cute togehter whatsoever!

I was joking. But now that I look at it... they are kinda cute...

Pokemon Power

Episode 16 was good, but it's starting to wind down. Anyways, it shows how much Lysandre is desperate to keep the world beautiful, even if his methods were insane.

AmethystLeslie

This was a very interesting episode. I like to see the world being expanded upon. There's so much to work with, since XY had a weak story. I liked it, I really did.

Also, a friend noted that at least SOME company, albeit fictional, is responding to shortages by making more.

Janovy

Banned
Diantha has the looks.

Lysandre has the voice.

That is a powerful combination.
Imagine if Diantha was turned?

She starts off as a good person but is mesmerized by Lysandre's talk of beauty and eventually decides to support him. With the Champion on his side, Lysandre manages to fulfill his plan.

Imagine if Diantha was turned?

She starts off as a good person but is mesmerized by Lysandre's talk of beauty and eventually decides to support him. With the Champion on his side, Lysandre manages to fulfill his plan.

Would've been cool, but then my profile pic wouldn't exist.