• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
So much for untold stories. Glad to see Calem at least. Hope that isn't Serena but rather some random NPC.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
No Zygarde? Oh man...

Still, this could be a flashback of sorts. But I find it weird they didn't put this episode before the Emma and Looker one, since they usually follow the chronological order of the events as in the games.

So basically, we get the celebration scene (except no Serena, Tierno, Shauna and Trevor for some reason), then AZ walks up like "battle me" and then Serena-lookalike feels like she has a new crush on someone. Then cut to black.

Well that didn't really help me with anything except that now I know Calem is animated and they've given up on this Gen's friends all together.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
So basically, we get the celebration scene (except no Serena, Tierno, Shauna and Trevor for some reason), then AZ walks up like "battle me" and then Serena-lookalike feels like she has a new crush on someone. Then cut to black.

Well that didn't really help me with anything except that now I know Calem is animated and they've given up on this Gen's friends all together.

lol well they were the worst all of all friends of a gen and most boring so I'm really not surprised

Lol. Its not just a random NPC. Can't u tell it's Floette?

wait what!? Floette turned into human form!?

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I dont remember that much from xy in the games, but I dont remember a girl turning into floette.

There wasn't a girl. But since Generations is about un told stories, Im sure this girl is Floette. It explains how it approached AZ in the end of the battle ..

yuoke

Treasure huntin'
There wasn't a girl. But since Generations is about un told stories, Im sure this girl is Floette. It explains how it approached AZ in the end of the battle ..

Yea...so that didn't happen, floete just appeared from nowhere.

Geez generations reminded me of how much I didnt like xy or its story.

"I killed millions of innocent pokemon...now feel sorry for me and cry." Then AZ is suddenly okay after battling some random trainer, and floette appears for no reason.

Red and Blue

Well that wasn't too bad. Glad we got to see Calem rather than Serena.

Wonder if they will do SM at some point in the future

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
They could have animated the AZ back story a little more than that.

:/

janejane6178

Kaleido Star FOREVER in my heart <3
I'm very dissapointed at this episode.
It was very similiar to the video we saw in the game its-self.
So much for un told stories.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Well this series was a disappointment, glad it's over. I'll take the main anime over this and Origins anytime.

The episode was pretty much anticlimactic and showed us what we already know.

Janovy

Banned
This was so bad lmao