• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

Kalosian

So long
This week's episode was pretty much awesome all around. The setting and plot was a bit unexpected, it kind of showed events that we got to experience in the games. Though this was mostly from Lance's perspective as opposed to the player's. Speaking of which, I liked how we saw Gold/Ethan a few times. His face wasn't shown, just like how they didn't show Red's face in the earlier episodes. I think that is an interesting element to this series. Lance's Dragonite was awesome all around. And there was a Houndoom too. Outside of the ones in the first episode, I believe this is the first Pokemon that isn't from Gen 1 to appear in the series, which is great. I also liked how they showed that Team Rocket Guy from HG/SS whose name I can't even remember. Looked it up on Bulbapedia, and it is Petrel! Pretty cool to see him animated even if I never cared much for the Team Rocket Admins from HG/SS, and he has my least favorite design out of them. But I still liked it. Overall, this is my favorite episode so far. Really looking forward to the rest!

JCW18

Go, Explotaro!
I got to see Gold/Ethan, and Lance's Dragonite go ham on Team Rocket. I'm completely satisfied by this weeks episode!

Locormus

Can we please get the older, old forum back?
My wishlist for the next two shorts:
- Eusine's perspective on the burned tower.
- Silver's perspective on the Goldenrod take-over.

By now it's pretty clear that they'll use the PC, but as a background character instead of being the protagonist.

Spider-Phoenix

#ChespinGang
Once again, Ethan is getting a cameo rather than a big role.

And for those who don't know, the first time was in the opening of the Zoroark movie where he showed up and battled Ash.

KingMinun

Dawn/Sinnoh Fan!
Was pleased to see Ethan instead of Red, but I wish he had more than just a cameo.

Aetius

The animation was kinda lacking this time, but other than that I've enjoyed this episode and Dragonite was badassery incarnated. LOL
Can't wait to know what's coming next! :D

Last edited:

Vipsoccermaster

Episode 4: Great episode! Showing Lance and Dragonite take on Team Rocket in Mahogany Town. Pretty good. Love how Dragonite was all serious and obeyed Lance without any commands. Team Rocket was a little weird, but they were total pushovers.

AmethystLeslie

What the hell was even that walk from Team Rocket? Like really?

Nice to see Dragonite being a badass. Lance was there, too. And Ethan. Surprised to see Petrel, however. So these episodes would be about HGSS Johto, then?

Jangobadass

Fear the Chicken!
Once again, Ethan is getting a cameo rather than a big role.

And for those who don't know, the first time was in the opening of the Zoroark movie where he showed up and battled Ash.

Not to mention how he inspired Kenta/Jimmy in the "Legend of Thunder" movie. (still don't get why they didn't just use him in that movie cameo)

It was a Japanese reference that didn't translate well to the West.

So what else is new?

AmethystLeslie

2 other fun tidbits:

when Lance had Dragonite use Fire Punch, the old Darken screen effect from the classic episodes happened(the one they mainly dropped after the ESP incident.)

apparently people on 4chan believe that the Rocket Walk might be based on the poses of Alex and his gang from a scene in A Clockwork Orange. http://www.hocalwire.com/content/se...id=163aYxTB4qmMhTMH4RcxDqyRVu8wZ4UADI15227149

Not really seeing the reference to A Clockwork Orange, cuz that one actually looks like a walk, and not a slouch. I'm more inclined to believe it's that intimidating slouch mentioned earlier.

Game2016

@pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
Apparently it's a Japanese thing.

I just think it's that they all didn't realise there was an intruder and were getting hooked on steroids.

Or they were tired AF and even tho they're like
Yo I'm intimidating now fite me
In their heads it's just
F**KING BED I NEED MY F**KING BED
How is walking like that a Japanese thing?

lywsuate

So Ethan had a cameo on this episode, which means there is a big chance to see Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate and Calem on the upcomin episodes, hopefully not just as a cameo.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
i hope everyone is taking an IN YOUR FACE for it not only being Red and everyone prematurely freaking out :p

but such a great episode! Lance's dragonite is a scary beast :D

Britney123

The Team Rocket walk was funny, it was supposed to be a swagger. They were cocky and rebellious. The animation style looks odd to us though I imagine.

A Raticate v a Dragonite. Balls of steel.

So Ethan had a cameo on this episode, which means there is a big chance to see Brendan, Lucas, Hilbert, Nate and Calem on the upcomin episodes, hopefully not just as a cameo.

Why not any of the girls? I think Hilda needs a bit of time to shine. Oh and the only left-handed poke girl in the universe, Lyra.

AmethystLeslie

I second this. I wanna see animated Hilda for once.

Shadow XD001

I guess the Team Flare Arc doesn't exists. I know Rd Fanboys/Ash Haters are desesperate to hate but c'mon this comment is just pathetic

Yeah, because one 10 episode arc can make 900+ episodes justifiable. Also, Red isn't even the main character of Generations. It's just clips.