• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

I hope we get Grimsley so much

And SHAUNTAL. I bet all the elite four are gonna appear in the N's castle episode (which is gonna happen cause we saw the castle in the trailer). I see it as we see Hilda/Hilbert/N defeating the elite four for about ten, maybe twenty seconds, then we get the Alder scene, then we get N's castle and either backstory, battle or whatever the f**k the gym leaders did.

AmethystLeslie

(which is gonna happen cause we saw the castle in the trailer)

That was the Pokemon League in Kanto.

Also, taking a look at the concept art TPCI shared and the poster again, we should expect appearances from Sycamore, Lysandre, AZ, N, Ghetsis (in his B2W2 outfit), Kyurem, and Team Plasma (in their BW outfits). Also, expect to see Lumiose City.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
The newest short was great cuz we got to see the Distortion World as well as Giratina dragging Cyrus there and it breaking the Red Chain. I really liked that Spear Pillar looked exactly like it did in the Sinnoh games too, unlike in the Dp anime. ^^;

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
Considering next episode seems to be about Stark Mountain, it's possible we'll see him there trying to control Heatran like he did in Pokémon Platinum.

Ugh, Charon's Stark Mountain scheme was so boring in Platinum though. I'd rather see Buck at that place with Lucas/Dawn. :/

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
Ugh, Charon's Stark Mountain scheme was so boring in Platinum though. I'd rather see Buck at that place with Lucas/Dawn. :/

I didn't like Charon much in the Dp saga, but I think his plot from Platinum involving Heatran could be handled well in one of these shorts since Generations has displayed each game villain pretty well so far. I'd like to see Looker and his Croagunk in a Charon short if possible.

AmethystLeslie

We know it should feature Heatran, since that was the only Sinnoh thing that hasn't been shown off yet.

AmethystLeslie

Janovy

Banned
Dude, that was a nice episode, dude.

Dude, yeah dude, wasn't that cool dude?

Seriously tho, Sinnoh is one of the few regions I haven't really explored, but this episode ranks as one of my favourites. The bit with Buck trying to put the stone back was epic.

HOLY F**K UNOVA'S NEXT I AM GONNA FANGIRL OUT.

Hoping to god for a PWT ep showing off all the champs because I'm still salty about Hoenn

Pokemon Power

Episode 12 was good. I always wondered how Buck returned the Magma Stone. Charon just won't give up, will he? I thought Looker's Croagunk was dead. Next week it's off to Unova. I wonder if it's gonna be just one episode or two.

Last edited:

AmethystLeslie

Is that even the same Looker? That can't be the same Looker.

Buck looks older than I thought he'd be ingame. He also wasn't super cringe until he said, "I'm a pretty cool dude, dude."

Also, it's Heat-ran.

Nockturne

Episode 12 was good. I always wondered how Buck returned the Magma Stone. Pluto just won't give up, will he? I thought Looker's Croagunk was dead. Next week it's off to Unova. I wonder if it's gonna be just one episode or two.

Well the timeline is sketchy at best but his Croagunk dies sometime between D/P/Pt and X/Y because he has it during the story of Platinum.

I like it, the ending was kind of abrupt but it was cool seeing Croagunk being all agile

Episode 12 was good. I always wondered how Buck returned the Magma Stone. Pluto just won't give up, will he? I thought Looker's Croagunk was dead. Next week it's off to Unova. I wonder if it's gonna be just one episode or two.

From how I count it, it should be two due to previous patterns, but if they're doing the N's backstory episode they'll likely want to convey emotion without the disturbance of another episode, thus also playing into the fact that this is meant to end in December, but we only have six episodes left. I'm guessing probably a single episode release.

As for the other two Unova episodes...
Here are my ideas:
PWT
Curtis/Yancy (am I the only one imagining the Protagonist shown to watch them on TV before meeting them then discovering who they are on a certain call if this happens? Or am I just a shipper?)
Bianca/Cheren's backstory
Alder's backstory
Colress battle from Colress's point of view
Capturing Kyurem and putting it in the Plasma frigate
Iris becoming the champion (less likely becuz she had a big anime role)

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
Next week it's off to Unova. I wonder if it's gonna be just one episode or two.

I am looking forward to Unova but I really hope they don't end generations once they finally reach Kalos (Sun/Moon will probably be out by then though so they'd do stuff on it but still there might not be much to work with but even then hopefully it doesn't stop there and they do some other things from past regions that they skipped)

I think they really need to touch on some of the spin-off games in Generations though. Like all 3 Ranger games, Colosseum, XD, etc. at some point too; even though some of those didn't go over well or are lesser-known it'd still be cool.