• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

mystic9899

Pokemon fan
i would love it if they do the ending scene from bw between hilbert/hilda and n. although it's not really much action but it's one of my favorite moments in the entire pokemon series.

ikorraks

Hilbert walking past an 8 year old Nate, exploring the parts of the Unova region that you couldn't access in the original games. Would be cool to see the two together, completely unaware of each other.

Think an N episode will be great so I'm hopeful it's done justice. Ghethis will definitely get an episode. I would really like a shadow triad episode to talk more about who they are and the back story. I'd also like to see a story about how Genesect was created.

Maybe (definitely) an episode on the 7 sages? That way they can throw Looker at us again, seeing as he seems to be the main character in this series.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I like how Looker is a reoccurring character in Generations. I was wondering why he looked the way he did in the first few episodes, but in this one we see that he's cut his hair and looks a bit more mature. Wish we could've had Dawn or Lucas show up though. Either way, I guess Unova is up next. I was never a big fan of B/W BW 2, but hey, I'm interested to see what comes next.

Here's a thought...what if all 3 Isshu episodes are about Team Plasma :confused:

There's enough certianly material and characters...

I don't think they'd do that. There's also a lot of material outside of Team Plasma that needs to be explored.

In other news, does anyone think that Generations will touch on the N is Zoroark theory?

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
I don't think they'd do that. There's also a lot of material outside of Team Plasma that needs to be explored.

In other news, does anyone think that Generations will touch on the N is Zoroark theory?

Oh, c'mon. People still believe that theory? Jeez.

I won't mind if all 3 Unova episodes will be about Team Plasma. Mainly because there's a lot of stuff about them to cover... and I want to see Hilda, even though the chances are slim now.

Oh, c'mon. People still believe that theory? Jeez.

I won't mind if all 3 Unova episodes will be about Team Plasma. Mainly because there's a lot of stuff about them to cover... and I want to see Hilda, even though the chances are slim now.

I meant as in debunk it :p

NeoDude-5000

Buck dude you totally rocked it! (I had to say it) A good way to end the Sinnoh episodes, both were pretty interesting. Now its off to Unova where the best Pokemon stories take place.

On a sad note, no Lucas or Dawn in any of the episodes. But hopefully we see the Unova protagonists in the next episodes

Piplup-Luv

Piplups Are Awesome
honestly so good. They need to make a generations movie or something... idk.

I just hope they return back to some of the older spin-off games once they run out of stuff (since I don't think Sun/Moon will have been out long enough for Generations to not show spoilers) or some big events that happened in all the other gen regions they've past.

Sakuraba

I just hope they return back to some of the older spin-off games once they run out of stuff (since I don't think Sun/Moon will have been out long enough for Generations to not show spoilers) or some big events that happened in all the other gen regions they've past.

Generations have 18 episodes. only 3 per region. No time to go around Spin-Off. But I'd loved to see an anime of PSMD.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I was so glad that the new short did in fact show Looker's Croagunk and I actually liked how Buck was portrayed, unlike his Dp saga counterpart hee hee. I just wish that we would've seen Mars and Jupiter tagging along with Charon like in Platinum.

Wednesdayz

Meowth fanatic
I like how Looker is a reoccurring character in Generations. I was wondering why he looked the way he did in the first few episodes, but in this one we see that he's cut his hair and looks a bit more mature.

Thing is, Looker being mature in these specials is out-of-character for him. He was awkward in the games, so he should be that way here too. :/

Hey, I just thought...

Maybe for the N ep, we get N's backstory, N in the BW plot and N in the B2W2 plot in one go. You never know, they might do it.

lemoncatpower

Cynical Optimist
Thing is, Looker being mature in these specials is out-of-character for him. He was awkward in the games, so he should be that way here too. :/

They seem more real-world version than the game, so it makes sense for the International Police to be very competent imo

AuraChannelerChris

Easygoing Luxray.

He appears ways too much in these specials that we really can't afford him to bring comedy into these action-heavy episodes. He's sadly the only one who had to be adapted as a badass in order to help plots move.

And seriously, I like him this way. If they're going to make an Emma special, holy crap, the tears will be real.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned

Looker does seem much calmer and serious in these Generation shorts than in the games, although that's not necessarily a bad thing cuz these shorts have had a very serious tone in general. So the new Looker is perfectly fitting and in-character.