• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Generations (All Episodes)

Janovy

Banned
I wish Iris appeared with Drayden. :<

But that was a sick episode. The animation was SUPERB and I loved seeing the city and its people get frozen to death.

Hero of Truth

Lillie Fan
Easily the best animation so far. The short battle between Haxorus and Team Plasma was a blast and the backgrounds were all fully rendered. I'm psyched that Colress appeared controlling the Frigate with Kyurem inside but I'm wondering why we got two episodes of the irrelevant Plasma Sages and not N/Ghetsis/Shadow Triad.

They will probably appear in the next short, like someone here pointed out, both N and Ghetsis appear on the series' poster, they HAVE to appear in the next short.

I only hope the Shadow Triad makes it, so far all members of a villainous organization (with the exception of Team Rocket's Executives) have appeared, it would be a shame if the Triad was left out.

Satomine Night

The Power of Z!
Well that was the coolest episode so far.

Okay, I will admit this got a chuckle out of me.

The animation in this episode was outstanding and really added to the intensity and sense of urgency. I really liked how it opened - a peaceful aerial shot of Opelucid City at night, and then BAM! property damage ensues. The camera angles and closeup shots just added to the intensity of the Pokémon battles.

I also really felt for the people of Opelucid City. I mean, we actually saw people completely frozen over!

I was late to this as I was playing Moon, but when I arrived DAMN was I interested!

So we start off with explosions... that wasn't in the game. Already off to a dark start.
So... what's-his-name sage is relevant, ok....
Ayy Drayden.
Colress is trying to unleash Kyurem's power, with SCIENCE!
Well that happened in the game, frozen but of the city, ok.
.... well that didn't. S**t, are those people dead? Like wtf.
Drayden is pissed.

Overall, nice episode, a bit morbid but Colress had a good voice actor and good animation.

OMFG next week is N. I AM SO HYPED!!!!

But what is interesting is that both N and B2W2 Ghetsis are on the poster... does this mean that we are getting a B2W2 scene? I personally think we're getting a thing about N's whole life, which includes before Gen V, BW and B2W2. Just a fun little speculation.

Last edited:

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I liked seeing Drayden's Haxorus take on all those Liepards, plus Colress showing up in Opelucid city with the Plasma Frigate vessel and using the Kyurem cannon device to freeze the city solid was awesome. I've always liked that moment in B2/W2. :3

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
Less than 10 minutes and Generations handled Plasma way better than the Anime lol
No Nate/Rosa either it looks like.....
It's nice Drayden got some focus. He was one of the leaders who got the least attention in the actual anime so it's great to see him get to kick *** here.

Kalosian

So long
I'm very surprised that this was released yesterday and not tomorrow. I liked the first scene, the moon and the modern city, I'm guessing they are going with the Black/Black 2 version of Opelucid here. The animation and the fight scenes were awesome, I liked seeing Drayden's Haxorus in action. Drayden looks different here compared to last week's episode, I wonder if he was just differently animated or if they tried to show that he had aged somewhat in the 2 years that had passed between the episodes. I also liked seeing Colress, he is a character I like and I'm glad he got a place in this mini-series too. The frozen city was cool too. Overall, not my favorite episode but I still liked it. Drayden rocked. Looking forward to next week, which will feature N and Ghetsis!

NeoDude-5000

When did they decide to release a episode 2 days early, probably to celebrate Sun & Moon's European release? As the for the episode, epic, just epic, I feel sorry for the poor people who have been frozen by Team Plasma. So I take it next one is N then

Sakuraba

When did they decide to release a episode 2 days early, probably to celebrate Sun & Moon's European release? As the for the episode, epic, just epic, I feel sorry for the poor people who have been frozen by Team Plasma. So I take it next one is N then

Thanksgiving break probably.

Jason3b93

I think it's the best episode so far.

AmethystLeslie

I liked the first scene, the moon and the modern city, I'm guessing they are going with the Black/Black 2 version of Opelucid here.

Looked more like White/White 2, I thought those buildings looked traditional. Maybe it's a mix of both to leave it ambiguous?

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
It's nice Drayden got some focus. He was one of the leaders who got the least attention in the actual anime so it's great to see him get to kick *** here.

Yea I found Drayden's role in Best Wishes to be pretty small, so it's nice that he got a chance to do something cool here even tho it's not the same Drayden. I would've loved if Iris had shown up as his back up in this short, but I suppose that she didn't need another appearance since she was in the previous short already.

EmphaticPikachu

A tired little girl~
YO, BLACK?!

THIS DOESNT MAKE ANY SENSE BUT IM OKAY WITH THIS

N IS CUTE LOOKING AND THOUGHTFUL TOO

BEST MAN asdfsd

EMOTION REMIX TOO aaaa

Last edited:

Red and Blue

Damn Ghestis. Calling your own son a freak and trying to kill him. Wish we got a proper resolution though.

On to Kalos next week

Janovy

Banned
That was a great rewrite of the scene. I loved it.

Frozocrone

Miraculous!
Well, Hilda's been royally ****** over for an appearance.

That said, Unova for me has had the best generation's episodes. Loved that rewrite and Hilbert's appearance.