• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon GetTV Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Well this just confirms that the japanese are super trolls lol.

I feel so cheated :(...come on Corro Corro, show us more!!!

diakyu

Does anyone know if next week has any news?

Pretty sure what we saw was part of the opening for each version. I'm also interested about the land you see in each video. I'm guessing its the outside of Sootopolis City. Would be very impressed if those were the new drought and drizzle animations. I wasn't expecting much as i'm under the impression that CoroCoro will provide a much clearer picture (like it usually does.) One thing i was a little saddened by was the sea not drying up/molten rock/ground being formed under Groudon's feet when he used drought. Thought that would've been a good touch.

Rapiido

Everyone saying that it looks like the openings to the games.. but isn't it a little more obvious than that?
After battling Archie/Maxie, Groudon/Kyogre leave the sealed chambers, and soon after harsh sunlight/crazy thunderstorms happens in the overworld.
What they showed was probably what happens as soon as they awaken. (Though not sure how Groudon's just chilling half-submerged unless its on a sandbank or something)

That being said, if the entire overworld looks that epic rendered with those weather effects in place....

Dephender

Gizakawayusu
Staff member
Maybe you morons who are "disappointed" should read the first post of the thread next time instead of passing the blame for not knowing what to expect on anyone other than yourselves?

Thank you.

diakyu

Guys.

Smash always trolled us like 90% of the time they aired episodes during XY prerelease. I'd suggest keeping your expectations low with Pokémon GetTV throughout the months.

At least they showed something.
The show nowadays is kinda irrelevant news-wise. I mean the only thing it had during XY was Mega Mewtwo and even that was leaked.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Everyone saying that it looks like the openings to the games.. but isn't it a little more obvious than that?
After battling Archie/Maxie, Groudon/Kyogre leave the sealed chambers, and soon after harsh sunlight/crazy thunderstorms happens in the overworld.
What they showed was probably what happens as soon as they awaken. (Though not sure how Groudon's just chilling half-submerged unless its on a sandbank or something)

That being said, if the entire overworld looks that epic rendered with those weather effects in place....
Wanted to say the same, but i didn't know if i was jumping the gun. I don't think that that'll be the overworld though. It's most likely a cutscene reminiscent of the HG/SS Lugia/Ho-oh cutscenes. Expecting slightly better but not much better in the overall graphics.

Snickerdoodle

They showed about what I expected. I can't say I'm disappointed, though; look at those graphics! ;v;

Archsage

Shiny Hunting!
Got up super early to watch this where I live... yeah, that was a tad disappointing. I was hoping for a little more (just a few seconds of gameplay so we can see the overworld, anyone?) But it did look pretty awesome. Hopefully we get some more information/footage soon!

shadowkitty21

pokemon breeder

well it looks like there is a lot of steam coming off the submerged part of him so its possible that he's just boiling off the water around him, but i have to agree with differently looks like the awaking scene

Tf916

Parappa the Rapper
I actually fangirled when they show both of there Abilites started to actiavate.

Steampunk

One Truth Prevails
Well, that was...not a lot of info. I was at least expecting to see your trainer designs. And Coro Coro basically showed the same things. I have a feeling that this title will be one of the ones where I just ignore any leaks and just get surprised when it actually comes out.

Status
Not open for further replies.