• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Pokémon Go: Real-Life Gyms and Where They Will Be

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
Pokémon Go: Real-Life Gyms and Where They Will Be

It has been confirmed via field testing that gyms will not only exist and be ran by the players, but will be set on-map at real-life locations, particularly locations of historical and cultural significance.

This brings the question of where people will decide to have their gyms, should they choose to run one. As a Chicagoan, I hope to establish my Ghost-type gym downtown in Congress Plaza, though Congress Plaza itself is not necessarily historical. There will most likely be a gym location at Buckingham Fountain, which is in Congress Plaza, but it seems more suitable for a Water gym. However, if that's what I got, I'm taking it! :D

How about you all? Where do you hope your gyms will be? What type(s) do you plan to utilize? Feel free to express and discuss!